“Never a dull moment!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Capt. Joe Cassaro

Capt. Joe Cassaro
More attraction details
Owner description: Fishing charters in the calm inshore waters of the beautiful Florida everglades and 10,000 islands. Fish the back bays, Flats and scenic rivers in the largest mangrove forest in the world. Whether taking out the family fishing or coming out to fish like a pro and hunt down Floridas most prized sportfish. I Have been fishing Southwest Florida for almost 30 years and still have an enormous passion and enthusiam for fishing.
“Never a dull moment!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Fished with Capt Joe last Sat and was not disappointed. He suggested that we do a full day and run way south into Everglades National Park where fewer people fish and the fish are less pressured, he was right. We got into very large redfish (blackened redfish for dinner tonight) really nice sized snook and some upper slot trout that all acted as though they hadn't eaten in a month. One toss of his net put more than enough live bait in the well to feed the big fish all day. One of us even managed a "Grand Slam", snook, redfish, trout and tarpon. If you want the fishing trip of a lifetime, book Capt Joe for a full day and head down to ENP, you won't be disappointed either. Can't wait till the next time!

Joe c, Owner at Capt. Joe Cassaro, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Thank you for a great review. You are an awesome backcountry fisherman and made my job very easy with me at the helm and you casting off the bow of the boat The fish didnt stand a chance! I look forward to your next trip

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Great day, looking forward to another excursion with Captain Joe !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We had a wonderful day . I highly recommend booking a fishing excursion with Captain Joe !! Both novice and experienced anglers will enjoy this fishing experience !!

Joe c, Owner at Capt. Joe Cassaro, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
thank you very much it was a pleasure to meet you all. and thank you for choosing me as your guide
Fort Myers fl
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

Captain Joe was the best fishing captain I have found. I caught a lot of fish and he was knowledgeable, friendly, prepared, and reasonable priced. I will definitively book with him again and only him.

Thank you Captain Joe!!

Visited October 2012
Harrisonburg, Virginia
“Father and son fishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

When my family books a vacation it means a new destination for my son and I to go fishing. Marco Island was an awesome place to do just that. We met Cap't Joe and our day began. We must have caught 15 or more different species including the grand finally 4 foot black tip shark. my son's very first shark. Some parts of the day were slow, but Joe kept the boat up beat and fun. We never had a dull moment. Cap't Joe has incredible knowledge of the waters around the 10,000 Islands and where the fish might be. Cap't Joe never got discouraged and the day was a total success. Our fish count must have been well over 50 and the clock was never an issue for Joe. I think he would have fished straight through to dark if we wanted to. We will be visiting Marco Island again in July 2013 and we will fish with Cap't Joe then. We stay in touch with Joe via email and text. It is cool to get a text from Joe just to see how our fishing is going at home in Virginia. Hopefully we will get Cap't Joe to come here and fish with us in the spring. He is the type of person you like to have in your contacts. We have fished with Capitains from Montauk, New York all the way down to Key West and Cap't Joe is one of the best we have ever been with, if not the best.Looking forward to July Joe. Have a GREAT season and we will talk soon. Oh, if any of ya'll are ever in Naples or Marco Island and want to have a CRUSH EM kind of day on the water fishing give Cap't Joe a ring. You will not be disappointed! We promise. Thanks again Joe and tight lines!!!

Visited May 2012
Orlando, Florida, United States
“What a trip!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2012

My son and I live in Orlando so we decided to get out of town for a few days. I had heard from a friend that they had a great time with Capt. Joe. So we looked this guy up and what an experience. I decided to treat my 11 year old son to a night fishing excursion. We were out for a short time when my son's line started whizzing. Capt. Joe helped my son catch a 12 foot shark. My son was so excited. I asked if Capt. Joe did other tours. The next day, we were out on a manatee guided tour. We saw manatee up close and personal we could pet them. Another good experience. We will go back for sure.

Visited June 2012