“EJ's is Eggcellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of EJ's Bayfront Cafe

EJ's Bayfront Cafe
Ranked #6 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Brunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Naples Best Breakfast! Inside and outside dinning. We offer a complete menu and the best food on the bay! Visit today and say hello! Stop in for Breakfast and get your work done with our free WIFI or a business lunch we have you covered. Pet friendly. Enjoy a great meal on the Bay!
Woburn, MA
“EJ's is Eggcellent!”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

EJs offers amazing food and terrific service in a great setting. My friends and I dined there during the Rocking on the Bay concert and although it was very busy, the service was great and the food came out quickly. We ordered a variety of breakfast and lunch meals and it was all fresh and delicious. We saved the stuffed banana French toast for dessert and it was to die for! It's nice to know there's a locally owned small business with great food and friendly service at a good price. I will be recommending this to everyone. It's worth the drive from Fort Myers!

• Visited February 2014

“EJ's could have been better!”
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

We'd read about EJ's when searching for "best breakfasts in Naples, FL". We got there around 9:45 am on a Sat and it was busy but we got a table right away. The waiter was friendly, but, oddly, it seemed as if he had to finish up the table next to us COMPLETELY before he acknowledged us and said he'd be right with us (eg - he could have taken our drink orders while at the same time cashing out the table next to us). I ordered orange juice and was very happy that it tasted freshly squeezed. The coffee was hot, but not the greatest cup of restaurant coffee I've ever had. I ordered an egg white omelette, fruit and a biscuit and my husband ordered a meaty-type omelette with home style potatoes and a biscuit. Word to the wise: if you like fluffy biscuits, do NOT order a biscuit for your bread choice here. The biscuits were very thick and dry - McDonald's serves better biscuits than EJ's! My omelette was good, but it wasn't made with egg whites - not a big deal except they charge a dollar more for that which showed up on our bill. My husband said his potatoes tasted like they could have come straight from a frozen bag you'd buy at the grocery store and they were marginally hot. My fruit was good - glad to see they give you more than the typical melon mix - strawberries, grapes, pineapple - so that was nice! All in all, I'd say this breakfast was "okay" - I wouldn't drive out of my way for it, nor would I wait in line for a seat.

1 Thank Terri G
Westport, Massachusetts
“The perfect "clean fuel" breakfast and lunch spot”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Stay away from the mediocre breakfasts served up by the hotels, this is the way to start your day!

Beginning with their excellent (and HOT!) Columbian coffee (bottomless cup too), their omelets, pancakes, and pastries are just perfect. The included fruit cups were impeccably fresh and were an excellent palette cleanser. My wife had a grilled Panini sandwich that featured very good ham, salami, spinach, and feta cheese. She gobbled every bite and pronounced it to be "fantastic".

With a clean and bright interior, easy parking and access, this wonderful little gem has it all. Highly recommended.

• Visited January 2014
Baltimore, Maryland
“Breakfast”
Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

We went here for breakfast two days in a row because the service was good and the food was even better. We had to come back because each of the four of us saw something else on the menu we HAD to have. They did a good job on special requests too.

Chicago, Illinois
“Terrific food..sizable portions”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

My family went for Sunday brunch. There was a half hour wait which didn't seem bad for that time of day during the holidays. They feature indoor and outdoor seating. It was a little loud indoors, but the food was awesome. Banana stuffed French toast and crispy bacon was hands down best breakfast I've had. Skillets, waffles omelet ties and pancakes all highly recommended.

Visited December 2013