“Awesome brunch spot!”

EJ's Bayfront Cafe
Ranked #6 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Naples Best Breakfast, served all day! Located at Bayfront, EJ's serves Naples Best Breakfast using the freshest local ingredients, served in a casual, energetic atmosphere. Enjoy the fresh breezes of Naples Bay on our outdoor dining area. EJ’s is a great place to meet your friends, enjoy a bottomless cup of coffee and casually visit for awhile. Get your work done or meet with business clients. EJ’s offers free WIFI. Pet friendly restaurant.
Naples, Florida
“Awesome brunch spot!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Went for brunch during the week. Unexpectedly good! We were able to eat outside, which was nice. Although they don't have many tables outdoors, it was very quiet and relaxing. I was dieting so I just got a salad, but I have to say, it may have been one of the best salads I ever had! Even my husband's sweet potato fries were off the chain. Exceptionally good food at a reasonable price. I suggest a mimosa with brunch; definitely would revisit. I'd be careful about this place on the weekends; not sure if there would be a wait, it's so good.

• Visited November 2013

Naples, Florida, USA
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I ate here with my husband and it was a great experience. Great atmosphere and staff, a beautiful evening...Got to enjoy a nice locals discount with my new Resident Club Card and saved some money. We will be back soon!

Visited November 2013
Philadelphia, PA
“Great omelettes, service and atmosphere”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We went to Ejs for the first time and were so happy with our experience. Omelettes were done to perfection. Had a variety of food items and serve breakfast all day. Great location close to bay. Went in the off season and had a wonderful waitress cassie who couldn't have been nicer. Will definitely be back and will soon make EJs a regularly visited restaurant for Sunday breakfast!

• Visited September 2013
Port Charlotte, Florida
“Breakfast with a view”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Great fresh food here. Fruit salad like I make at home. Omelets perfectly prepared. View of the bay front. Sweet server.

Visited September 2013
Cannock, United Kingdom
“EJ's is Excellent”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Having visited Bayfront at night-time we could not go to EJ's café as they shut for dinner. We decided to come the next morning and was not disappointed. Was a lovely local place to dine right on the bay front. Great way to start the day

Visited August 2013