“They launch from closer to the Gulf than the others do”

Naples Jet Ski Rental & Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Naples Jet Ski Rental is not only the most popular waverunner rental company in southwest Florida but we're also the safest! We pride ourselves on safety first but we always guarantee an amazing time on the water.
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We took 4 Skido's out this morning. The JetSki's were in good shape, and I liked the fact that from where they launch, you don't waste the first 20 minutes going through No Wake zones. I took my teenage son and some of his friends, and 2 of the boys had never done it before. Within 10 minutes we saw dolphins and then we were out in the Gulf. Great time. Laid back, no hassle.....that is a big deal to me because when I am on vacation I want to be in Vacation Mode, not dealing with someone who is up tight. Stacy was great!

1  Thank Andy H
in 4 reviews
"adventure"
"boats"

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We rented last week (early March), I called in the morning and got a long lecture about how they were sold out and I needed to call 2 or 3 days ahead. No sooner was I dialing another place that she called back and she checked her calendar and she did have a opening. Why not check before I got a lecture - I don't know.
We had a 1:30 appointment, we got there shortly after 1:00 so my daughter could take the boaters safety test. She told me then that a jet ski came back late and she was running an hour late, so we had to hang out for 1:15 minutes. She had my cell, there's no reason she couldn't have called me and let me know the reservation changed.

They only had 2 jet skis, two others were broken. They have no office, she works off her cell in a restroom pavilion in a park. A really low budget deal.

The good news is that it was good value. They are right near where the canal becomes high speed and you don't need to waste 10 minutes in a no wake zone getting in and out of Tin City where the other operators are. There's no hidden charges or fuel charges, just the rate plus tax. The jet ski was super fast, with over 400 lbs of people on it we hit 53 mph in open water. It wasn't brand new but worked fine.

Reviewed March 14, 2014 via mobile

Stacy was great to deal with. She got us on the water quickly and did a great job getting us ready to navigate the bay and the Gulf area. Great location and easy access to open water.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I visit Naples several times a year to see clients and am always looking for a great way to entertain. Jet skiing on the gulf was the best time yet! Stacy was great to work with and made things real simple. The jet skis were in great shape and ran fantastic! Everyone in our group said this was the best activity yet. We saw many dolphins and the water was fantastic. I highly recommend!!!