“Hard to Find, Easy to Enjoy”
Review of Alpine Restaurant

Alpine Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Alpine Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #99 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: German, Hungarian, Czech, Eastern European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Airport Road
Description: We serve the finest, the most authentic and delicious German, Slovak, Czech, and Hungarian food on this side of Florida. All meals are homemade from scratch. Come in to taste and see how we serve our cappuccino, latte, espresso and other European coffees. For lunch we have sandwiches and salads, homemade soups, schnitzels and lot more. Finish your meal with home baked apple strudel, rum ball or our chocolate cake.
Witney, United Kingdom
“Hard to Find, Easy to Enjoy”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Use the map on Alpine's Web sites to find this place as a sat-nav will get you lost!
Once seated enjoy a Czech draft beer.....It will go well with the authentic. Czech/Slovac quisine. We spend a lot of time in eastern Europe and so can tell good food from bad. Goulash soup was awesome, as was both entries. Fantastic dumplings, melting mouth meat. Crepes are to die for. Restrooms are clean, tydy and spacious. We will be back.

• Czech first
Miami Beach, Florida
“Better than perfect”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I must admit I am very picky about food and I am so glad I found this little gem. This place is very clean and service is very friendly. Food is excellent!!! It taste exactly like from my grand mother. Their schnitzels are bigger than a plate and taste so good. I'll be back for more.

2 Thank SoniaFlorida
Absecon
“Excellent German food”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

The German food here is fantastic! My mom’s heritage is 100% German, so I know good German food. The Weiner Schnitzel and Bratwurst are fantastic! And the potato pancake brought back memories of helping mom grate potatoes and onions when I was a child. Everything was awesome!

It’s a small, unassuming place in a shopping center. It took us a couple laps around the parking areas to find it. Once in, everything was clean and well lit, and our server was pleasant and attentive. She was able to explain the menu items that we had questions about. The portions were large, and everything was served hot. I’d visit again the next time I’m in the area.

• Visited September 2013
“Perfect alternative to the usual Naples restaurants.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We've been going to Naples for the past 8 years or so and kept going to the same places most of the time. They are all good to great, but we wanted a change. I checked out TA for some different places and came across The Alpine Restaurant, which I never knew about because it is away from where we tend to go, plus it's hidden in a mall. Being of German heritage, I couldn't wait to try it. What a great find! The food was fantastic! My wife and I both had the potato pancakes, hers with chicken livers and apples. She said her house salad was the freshest she had ever had, as if they picked it from a back door garden. My goulash and Spaetzle was excellent. We had no room for dessert but the dessert crepes that kept going past us looked amazing and you could tell they were by the faces of the people eating them. Afterwards, we told everyone we knew about it and nobody had ever heard of it. Hopefully, this will change. I just hope we can get in the next time we visit.

• Visited August 2013
Naples, Florida
“Glad we found this perfect German/European restaurant!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

My husband and I were in the mood for schnitzel so I searched the internet for German restaurants in our area. I am so glad I followed the advice of other reviewers and tried Alpine, it hit the spot to say the least! So glad we live five minutes from Alpine restaurant we will head back there frequently. I would recommend it highly without hesitation. So if you are visiting from out of town and need a change from Naples great seafood and or steak restaurants head to Alpine.
If you are a Neapolitan like myself than consider yourself blessed to have found a new favorite local restaurant!

• Visited August 2013