“Fantastic food”

Three60 Market
Ranked #52 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Contemporary
Good for: Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Stop by for the best wine prices in Naples! Enjoy the tastiest breakfast and lunch in Naples at our beautiful waterside cafe and market. Grab a wine and a crusty loaf of bread to-go or sit on the patio and enjoy a gourmet sandwich and a piece of blueberry goat-cheese pie while you watch the manatees play. In either case, take time to discover the hard-to-find specialty foods in the market which includes a great wine selection and unique delicacies including artisan cheeses, breads, baked goods, and pastas from Naples Pasta. Three60 Market has that Southern Florida feeling with a taste of Soho Chic right here on Bayshore Drive in Naples. Everything on our menu is a "creation" - made fresh, from scratch, every day. We promise you a delightful experience that you won't soon forget whether you come for breakfast or lunch.
Naples, Florida, United States
“Fantastic food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

our office enjoys go to lunch at 360 market...Rebecca and her team makes the experience very enjoyable...we all feel like we are in Key West...the food is great with a good selection...order the bread pudding or any of their deserts first - you have to 'cause you won't have room after your meal and the b.p. is to die for!

Ohio
“Anti-kid; Rude owner”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

This experience truly has to be one of a kind.... and not in a good way!! We found the restaurant on tripadvisor, it had decent reviews so decided it check it out. Our 2-1/2 yr old son was with us who gets complimented everywhere we go for how well-mannered he is. We requested a table overlooking the water and a high chair for our son. I walked ahead to set up his lunch. My son saw me standing there and rushed towards me. Immediately a lady, who I found out later was the owner, said loudly, "Oh no we can't have all that happening in here." She added there were chefs going back and forth... there were none. Keep in mind, we were the ONLY people sitting inside the restaurant AND my spouse was with my son. I should have reacted then but I downplayed the comment and we went about ordering our food.

The food itself was average, the lemon pie was good. When the bill arrived, they had charged us double for tea than what was listed on their board. (In general, quite a few items inside their display case didn't have prices written on them, so you really wouldn't be able to tell if you were being overcharged). The waitress didn't seem too happy to have that pointed out and made a comment that their board had not been updated. I requested her to change it to their listed price. As I was finishing my tea, my spouse took our son on the boat pier / deck connected to the restaurant, so he could see the water and birds more closely. He was playing and enjoying himself running down a wooden ramp to the car park. After a few minutes, the owner came up to my spouse and said timeout both with her hands and verbally!! My spouse was shocked. The owner then proceeded to say that they spent a lot of money in the upkeep of the place and that my son had destroyed some flower beds that they had just recently planted by pushing an iron bike rack into it!! My spouse couldn't believe what was being said, and questioned her whether she actually thought that a 2-year old child that wasn't tall or strong enough to even open their front door, had the strength to push an 8-foot, heavy iron rack, 3-feet into the mulch. There were obvious signs that a car had reversed into the bike rack and pushed it back, She maintained he did it. My spouse told the owner that our son had been under constant supervision and that this was not the way that customers should be treated. The owner did not seem to care and muttered, "yeah, I'm wrong," in a way you knew she didn't mean it.

This place isn't just 'not kid-friendly,' I would say it is anti-kids. The way the owner was behaving, you would think she hated children. The owner was totally unprofessional and changed what would have been a good experience into a totally negative one. I feel strongly that this pace and the owner should be boycotted by all families!! There are many more truly wonderful places you could take you family to where you could enjoy the meal and the service without being subjected to prejudices!!

• Visited May 2013
7 Thank WholeTruth
Naples, Florida
“Great Food and Bingo Too!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

My girlfriend and I had a great Lunch at Three60 Market in Naples, Florida. We both had a Seafood Wrap, and it was delicious. The staff were friendly and outgoing and it turned out that the day we were there, they also did Bingo which was hilarious. We had so much fun. We will definitely go back and you should check it out if you are in the area too.

London, United Kingdom
“A little known gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

If it wasn't for the leaflet in the villa we were renting for our holiday we would have missed this wonderful restaurant and fresh food store. The food was delicious and the staff truly wonderful - they answered all of our questions with a smile and introduced us to some new dishes each time we went; our son just loved their Italian Hoagie!. The food counter concept is different from the usual American restaurant but that is part of its charm. The setting is perfect and we took home some lovely memories and delicious food!

Naples, Florida
“Contradictions galore. Fabulous food - frustrating to deal with.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

We have been a number of times, and must congratulate them on their food. It is always good. That being said, everything else there seems like they are trying to scare away customers, not attract them.

Let's start with the area of the city they chose to open in -- not at all the righ location for the demographics they are clearing aiming to reach.

Their ordering and serving procedures seem to have been complled from a list of what NOT to do in order to have a successful restaurant. There is a reason we have never seen such convoluted and backwards systems in place in any restaurants in Canada, US or Europe - ever.

Do not go when you are trying to get something quick to go - they are not fast. The staff and owner's primary time is spent yelling to each person who walks in the door, trying to explain their backwards and convoluted ordering and food pick up process. 5 minutes in the place would tell me if I worked there that changes had to be made ASAP.

Would we go back ? Possibly, but only because they have outdoor seating. Would we recommend our friends or others go there ? Only if they have infinite patience and are able to laugh at life's absurdities. At least they will finally be rewarded with good food if they are allowed to order what they want.

2 Thank David R