“A Gem in Naples on Bayview”
Review of Three60 Market

Three60 Market
Ranked #40 of 1,051 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American, Italian, Contemporary, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Open 8 AM till 6:30 PM Tuesday-Sunday, closed on Monday. Stop by for the best wine prices in Naples! Enjoy the tastiest breakfast and lunch in Naples at our beautiful waterside cafe and market. We feature a great wine selection and unique delicacies including artisan cheeses, breads, baked goods, and pastas from Naples Pasta. Three60 Market has that Southern Florida feeling with a taste of Soho Chic right here on Bayshore Drive in Naples. Everything on our menu is a "creation" - made fresh, from scratch, every day. We promise you an upbeat experience that you won't soon forget whether you come for breakfast or lunch.
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Just had lunch for the second day in a row--first day was so good, had to go back another day! Beautiful salads made fresh daily, sandwiches filled with wonderful meats and cheeses, homemade potato chips so light you really can't eat just one. Staff is friendly and inviting. Eating indoor or out, on water.

1  Thank Joan V

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My husband and I have visited Three60 many times, and highly recommend it. We love going for both breakfast or lunch. The eggs benedict are awesome, and freshly made. The baker makes the best scones I've ever had. For lunch, my favorite is the Reuben when they have it available, otherwise we always get a mix of pastas or salads. The curry chicken salad is delicious, and different (with mango and raisins and grapes). I love the fresh pastas mixed with vegetables, always changing, always fresh. The lemon curd tarts and blueberry pie are to die for. The restaurant also has a great, unique, vibe and atmosphere. They grow their own fresh herbs, and have a view of the water. It's quite lovely when the weather is nice. It's a little pricey, but worth it. They also make their own fresh pastas and raviolis, which I look forward to trying. A real gem in a sea of average restaurants! If you're in the area, please stop in - you'll fall in love with it for sure!

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

We went for a late lunch this Saturday. We were greeted with a warm welcome from the staff. They explained ordering options, the menu. We each had a very generous fresh made sandwich, chips and pasta. The pasta options are impressive. We loved it! Will def go back! Had a nice unexpected lunch on the river! You must go!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I only live a few miles away but it took me several months until I finally found my way to Three 60. It was worth the wait. The ambiance is very upbeat and tropical and I was greeted by a very friendly employee, Polly. I got take out lasagna and meatball's and they were delicious. I look forward to trying other things. The sandwiches look wonderful.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

or may be an early dinner. The setting is very quaint. An old style Florida house on a canal in south Naples overlooking water with sailboats. This morning we were sitting outside under an umbrella and had the best eggs Benedict in a long time. The eggs were poached perfectly sitting on a thick slice of Canadian bacon and tasty toasted English muffin. The hollandaise sauce was a little unusual as it had a bite to it but was very tasty and expertly prepared.Overall terrific, fresh food for a very reasonable price. And a split of bubbly for $5 made this a great breakfast/brunch on Mother's Day Sunday.
Cannot wait to go back.