“Excellent massages!”
Review of Spa 41

Spa 41
Ranked #2 of 59 Spas & Wellness in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted Best Day Spa in Naples since 2004 The Ultimate Indulgence of Body & Spirit They say that patience is a virtue, that self-sacrifice helps strengthen one's character. We, on the other hand, believe that life is infinitely sweeter with a little instant gratification and self-indulgence. Spa 41 is one of Naples first full-service day spas, serving the Naples community for over 20 years. Specializing in therapeutic massage, spa treatments, and skin care.Spa 41 services are provided by a staff of licensed professionals and are designed to relax the mind, body and soul. After your visit you will know why Spa 41 is considered the ultimate indulgence. We offer a selection of skin care products. Gift certificates and series cards are available for purchase.
Reviewed April 2, 2014

What a way to start a vacation! My teen daughter and I went here for massages on our first day in Naples. We were both very satisfied. Kelly gave me a full body massage and it was among the best I've ever had! She was very skilled in working out every point of tension in my body. We had good experience with the staff who booked our appointments and greeted us at the front desk. The atmosphere was nice and clean. It was easy to find, right off of Tamiami in the strip mall with the Outback Steakhouse. Highly recommended!

1  Thank CathyG4321
There are newer reviews for Spa 41

Reviewed March 14, 2014

My husband and i scheduled massage and facials at spa 41 it was AMAZING. It was very relaxing there very professional and pleasant. The spa is beautiful unforgettable experience we will definitely come back.

Reviewed February 23, 2014

My friend and I scheduled facials at Spa 41 a week before our trip to Naples. We planned a wonderful day around our 1:00 spa appointment. Spa 41 called to confirm our appointments the day before and we told them we would absolutely be there! We arrived for our appointment 20 minutes early to fill out the paperwork. At 1:05 my friend was called by the esthetician for her facial. About 5 minutes later they called my name but with bad news. The esthetician just called to say she couldn't make it due to car trouble. Shouldn't she be there a good 30 minutes before my appointment? I was disappointed but asked if there was any other spa service I could receive while my friend had her facial. They told me "no" and only offered an appointment at 2 which I couldn't do because of our afternoon plans. They weren't very apologetic and acted like it was not a big deal to cancel an appointment 10 minutes after it should have started. I told them we found them on trip advisor and that I would be rating them. I left and told them I would be back in an hour to pick up my friend. When I came back they were apologetic and comped my friends facial which was nice but too late. The biggest disappointment was how they acted to me when they nonchalantly cancelled my facial.

4  Thank AmysTravelingShoes
sunrise43Tamarindo, Owner at Spa 41, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. The experience you have described is not characteristic of the level of service our team strives to provide and our clients are accustomed to receiving. We apologize for this mistake and appreciate your feedback as it is necessary for improvement. Your review has been shared with our team.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Visiting from out of town and took a chance in search of a good facial. From the kind man on the phone who took my appointment (Ed) to the wonderful technician I got lucky enough to book (Gintaria) I had an amazing experience at Spa 41 from start to finish.
Easy to find location, private and quiet rooms, and a very knowledgeable tech who took the extra time to give me a few extras (like a foot massage and shoulder rub) because I wanted a 90 minute service. Worth every penny of the upgrade -turns out Gintaria does massages, too.
Also, I have very sensitive skin, and the products she used were non aggravating, and her extractions were gentle and thorough.
Better than most high priced hotels… check it out.

1  Thank Dazyagal
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Spa 41 is a great place, peaceful and relaxing. I have been there on several occasions and have always been treated well. Everyone is professional and pleasant. My Massage therapist, Stella, is fantastic. I would recommend Spa 41 to anyone looking for a relaxing massage experience.