Grace & Shelly's Cupcakes - Fifth Avenue
Ranked #4 of 24 Bakeries in Naples
Description: Featuring over 30 scrumptious flavors in four different sizes, we have a flavor for every taste and a size for every occasion from shooters to big-as-your-head giant cupcakes. Eat in or catering.
Naples, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ok”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

When the place first opened i though wow finally a place that sells just cupcakes , but the prices are a little expensive . My friends and i didnt really love the cupcakes they were very sweet and taste like they have lots of sugar . I wanted a fresh organic cupcake . Now i usually get the small cupcakes because arent as sweet as the big ones. Over all it was ok

• Visited June 2013

Naples, FL
“Does it get any better than this?”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Don't think so. So if you are wondering on 5th Ave South. stroll in for some of the finest cupcakes (ice cream too!) you'll ever going to find!

Visited June 2013
Punta Gorda, Florida
“Yummy!!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Wow, we had just finished eating a really nice 'healthy' lunch. Walking down 5th Avenue I spot the cupcake sign. Sigh :-( The cupcakes are excellent. I had Chocolate Caramel Turtle. Yummy. My husband had the dark chocolate cake with dark chocolate icing. Extremely good. Only issue? Expensive, but we indulged anyway.

Visited May 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Lovely spot”
Reviewed April 2, 2013

I was drawn to this place from across the street because of the name. My mom's name was Grace and my fave sister in law is Shelly! 4 of us enjoyed a nice break from shopping and walking with ice cream cones and the cupcakes looked divine so will have to try them on a future visit.

Visited March 2013
“Stale, stale, stale”
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I live in Naples and love cupcakes. These cupcakes are very pretty... But then you bite into them. Omg so stale so dry. I tried them twice now, both times super dry. I was so sad, plus they are not cheap. The best ones I had was the Naples Cupcake Company.

2 Thank Debcla94
Shelly S, Owner at Grace & Shelly's Cupcakes - Fifth Avenue, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Hi Debcla94!

Thank you for stopping by our 5th Ave location!

Everyday at 5:30am, we start baking all the varieties of cupcakes you saw in the store. I'm sorry to hear about your comment that your cupcakes were stale. Our cupcakes are baked fresh daily with the freshest of ingredients so this is most certainly an unexpected occurrence. I'm hoping you'll stop by again and give us another try.

Thanks for stopping by in Naples, we hope to see you again!

-Shelly