Grace & Shelly's Cupcakes - Fifth Avenue
Ranked #3 of 25 Bakeries in Naples
Description: Featuring over 30 scrumptious flavors in four different sizes, we have a flavor for every taste and a size for every occasion from shooters to big-as-your-head giant cupcakes. Eat in or catering.
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I too am a cupcake freak! Can't wait to get there when I visit. My fave is the butterfinger cupcake.

Shelly S, Owner at Grace & Shelly's Cupcakes - Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2013

We love meeting people who are just as crazy about cupcakes as we are! Thank you so much for stopping in and for taking the time to share your sweet review. It's always great to hear which flavors people enjoy the most. Butterfinger is a good one! :) Hope to see you soon. We look forward to it!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

Soo uber delish! These cupcakes were fantastic. I tried the red velvet(my fav.), the coconut, the pumpkin and the classic white with sprinkles. My taste buds hit the orbit realm. To top it off, th every nice young man that staffed the counter on 12-2-12, was quite a charming pleasure to deal with. thank you ladies ofr a great place. Good job!

Shelly S, Owner at Grace & Shelly's Cupcakes - Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2013

Kukla, I'm so glad you had a wonderful experience at our 5th Ave location! Thanks so much for the review and I'm so pleased to read about the staff. Thanks again and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

The coconut cupcake and pumpkin cupcakes were my favorite! They also had a maple bacon that looked interesting.. My wife favored the red velvet.

What a wonderful review to read Mrs Greek! We're so happy to hear you enjoyed the cupcakes... red velvet does happen to be our most popular. Hope to see you again soon at 5h Avenue!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

we went for a snack and all agreed that these were the best cup cakes we had ever tasted, they were very light and tasty with many interesting varieties. A bonus is th wonderful selection of ice creams so tasty and again light to eat.
The take away mini cup cakes were great fun and very good value. Will definitely go again.

WOW, what a huge compliment... we are so humbled! And our ice cream comes from Royal Scoop which is made locally in Bonita Springs. Aren't they fantastic? Thanks again and best to you Hayesone!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I am a cupcake fanatic! Everywhere I go I visit cupcake shops and bakeries. I happened to walk by this place while visitng 5th Ave. in Naples. I ordered a Brown Sugar Caramel and a Red Velvet. The Brown Sugar caramel is great. The cake is amazing. The frosting is good, but what makes is great is the actual brown sugar cake.

1  Thank JAELOVES_TRAVEL

Hi ADD, coming from a cupcake fanatic that means a lot! The idea of you being impressed makes us very, very happy. Thank you and see you again soon we hope!