“Very nice apartment”

Bellasera Resort
Ranked #3 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed April 2, 2014

Stayed 3nights
Had one bedroom beautiful apartment , full kitchen breakfast bar , washer and dryer , lounge , bedroom , dinning room, balcony .
Pool was lovely .
Staff friendly
Could walk to 5 th Avenue only took a 5 minutes . Tin City 10 minutes walk .
Best thing was the mini van on demand within 3 mile radius . We used this to go to restaurants in the evening and rang Dave the driver to pick us up when we were ready to return . Just a brilliant service.
Fast internet and free parking
Only issue was that my travel agent had told me no resort fee , at check in it was not mentioned but at check out they charged me $40 .

Room Tip: Watch out for the resort fee
3  Thank g230
SunStream-Management, General Manager at Bellasera Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear g230,
Thank you very much for staying with us at Bellasera Hotel. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your fully equipped suite complete with washer and dryer, full kitchen and so much more. We really do try to make our guests feel at home here. Yes, our van service is very popular and really helps our guests get around town without having to worry about a taxi. I'm glad you took advantage of the service! We do have a resort fee and I'm sorry your travel agent didn't tell you about that. It's mentioned in your confirmation email and your check-in packet. I apologize if it was a surprise. Thank you again for staying with us and we do hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

My family and I stayed at the Bellasera Hotel for the third year in a row this past spring. Any time we go to Naples we have never even thought of staying any wear else. The staff there is so kind and hospitable! It is in walking distance to downtown and the beach so when my husband and son take the car to play golf the rest of us are not stranded, besides, the shuttle takes you any wear within three miles in case you want to go to the mall. I am very picky about a clean hotel too and there housekeeping does a fantastic job!! I almost hesitate writing this note because I don't want it to be sold out when we go back for a forth year!

Room Tip: Rooms on the first floor, you can walk right out to the pool!
1  Thank Martina P

Dear Martina P,
Thank you very much for staying with us again at Bellasera Hotel. It warms my heart to know we could give you such a great experience during each of your three stays. We truly do strive to give each guest a special experience and I'm happy to hear we could give that to you. Yes, our location is perfect for people wanting to explore the downtown Naples area. We are only a 10 minute walk to 5th Avenue and the Naples waterfront. Our famous Naples beaches are only half a miles away and we have complimentary bikes and van service to take you there. Thank you again for staying with us and we do hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed April 1, 2014

We stayed for 8 nights at the Bellasera for Spring Break and overall were very pleased with the hotel. We had a two bedroom suite which had a full kitchen, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a living and dining area and a small lanai balcony. The room came equipped with a stacking washer dryer, a walk-in closet in the master with a safe, and three televisions. The suite was modern and well equipped, beds were good, linens lovely and housekeeping cleaned every day. There was good internet reception (and free Wifi) throughout the hotel, and local calls from the room were free. The pool area was a bit small, but there was lots of seating and the bar serves delicious frozen drinks. We didn't eat at the hotel restaurant so can't comment on that, but we did take bikes out one afternoon which was fun. They are cruiser bikes with foot pedal brakes -- haven't biked on one of those in years, but it was a nice way to go to the beach. The hotel is conveniently located close to 5th Avenue and is only a 10 minute drive to the beach. The concierge and staff were all very pleasant. The only thing that stopped it from being perfect, was our room (#221) faced into a narrow courtyard and the windows in the master and the living room, though facing west, didn't get very much light and there was no view to speak of. But we didn't spend much time in the hotel so this wasn't a huge issue. The room offered us a great amount of space for a family of four and it was nice to be able to do our own breakfasts in the room. The hotel provided coffee filters, salt and pepper and cream and sugar which is more than most places do that come with kitchens. Would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Our room was exceptionally quiet, but next time I would try to get a room that faced the pool.
1  Thank quinngeoffrey6
SunStream-Management, General Manager at Bellasera Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Dear Quinngeoffrey,
Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us at Bellasera Hotel during your visit to Naples. I'm pleased to hear you had a wonderful time and found your suite to be spacious and comfortable for your entire family. We really do try to make every guest feel as if they are at their home away from home and I'm glad we could do that for you. Guests love to use our hotel bikes to explore the beautiful Naples scenery, I'm happy to hear you had a great time using them. Thank you again and we do hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

This was our (my wife and I) first time in Naples and we were absolutely delighted with the Bellasera. The room, or should I say apartment, was excellent; very comfortable, peaceful and very well equipped. This is a peaceful oasis yet so close to fifth avenue. It was easy to find with very ample car parking.If we return to Naples we would have no hesistation in staying at the Bellasera

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
SunStream-Management, General Manager at Bellasera Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Dear Brian3491,
Thank you so very much for staying with us at Bellasera Hotel. I'm pleased you enjoyed your large suite and the hotel's close proximity to 5th Avenue, home to some of the best shopping and dinning in Naples and it's only a 10 minute walk away. Thank you again for staying with us and we do hope to see you again on your next visit to beautiful Naples.

Reviewed March 31, 2014

We vacationed with my brother and sister-in-law the first week of March, so stayed in one of the two-bedroom condos. The overall atmosphere and great location made up for the few inconveniences we experienced such as: Limited counter space in the bathrooms, weak-flushing toilets, a skimpy closet located in the master bedroom bathroom, extremely soft pillows which offered no firmness, a non-functional DVD, and the television channels in the living area and bedrooms were inconsistent. However, on the plus side was tasteful Tuscan décor throughout, a convenient kitchen area with basic amenities, a pleasant living area, balcony, an abundance of bathroom towels including face cloths, easy WIFI access, shuttle service to the beach and available bicycles and beach gear. We would definitely stay here again and hope that we have the opportunity to do so. It was the ideal break from our brutal Michigan winter!

Dear Constance C,
Thank you very much for staying with us at Bellasera Hotel. I'm pleased to hear you had a wonderful stay and received the break from winter you were looking for. I just wanted to address a few things, our closets in the master bedrooms are large walk-in closets, complete with hanging bath robes. I believe we have photos of these large closets on our website. Thank you for giving us your feedback on the other items, all feedback is very valuable to us. I'm glad you enjoyed the easy access to WIFI and our shuttle van. We really do try to exceed expectations at every turn. Thank you again for staying with us and we do hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

We have visited Naples a number of times and this time decided to try Bellasera. It is now our place to stay when we return. Location is perfect...you can walk to Fifth Avenue or dye the feed bikes wherever you want within a 3 hour tine block. Units are spacious and well equipped. Our 1 bedroom was nearly 900 sq feet. It was quiet in if unit, ending was comfortable and the shower and bath were huge. The screened porch is a plus.
Comments...the pool area was noisy with ball playing in the pool...the pool is small so that should not be allowed. The studios are all clustered above the Lobby and pool so I would recommend a one bedroom if you want quiet or privacy. I would recommend 2nd or 3rd level for even more privacy.
We did not eat at the restaurant on site but you can walk to lots of places and with a full kitchen and coffee maker, breakfast is a breeze.

Room Tip: One bedrooms are located away from pool area and upper levels are quieter.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
SunStream-Management, General Manager at Bellasera Resort, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2014

Dear dbrown46,
Thank you so very much for choosing to stay with us at the Bellasera Hotel. I'm extremely pleased to hear you had a fantastic experience and are making Bellasera your place to stay during future trips to Naples. We truly do strive to give each guest a special experience with our service, location, and large suites. Your happiness is our number one priority. Thank you again for staying with us and we are looking forward to seeing you back soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

This is a wonderful place to stay in Naples. Very near the main drag - Fifth Avenue - and they will shuttle you there but if the weather is good it's really not far and makes for a nice walk especially after eating at one of the many fine restaurants there.
We visited at the height of the season and were disappointed that our request to be on the top floor was not honored even though I had made this reservation months in advance and had called and been told that we did have a top floor room.
Also, not very happy with the bar scene - as in there was none - we stopped in for a nite cap at 9:30 and they were vacuuming and cleaning up even though we were told the bar stayed open until 10. We did get a drink but felt like the bartender couldn't wait until we finished so he could go home! Would have ended every evening here if it had been open longer.

Room Tip: The top floor would have been quieter. We did here a lot of moving around...

Dear Moose112,
Thank you very much for staying with us at Bellasera Hotel. Yes, location is one of our most attractive features. A 10 minute walk will put you on 5th Avenue South, home to some of the best restaurants and shopping in Naples. I do apologize about the top floor mix up, I'm not quite sure why you weren't saved a 3rd floor room but I'll be looking into it. Thank you again and we do hope to serve you in the future.