“Great location in Naples”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Bellasera Resort

Bellasera Resort
Ranked #3 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great location in Naples”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

Perfect place to stay if you do not need to be right on the beach. Each room is a spacious "condo" with a full and well appointed kitchen and large screened balcony. Tasteful decor. The pool is lovely. The property was perfectly designed to achieve a private and secluded atmosphere though it is near the center of activity. An easy walk to Fifth Avenue restaurants and a pleasant short bike ride to the beach. Staff is friendly. My only disappointment was that The spa was unresponsive to my calls and so I was unable to get an appointment during my stay. I would definitely return.

1 Thank Renee H
SunStream-Management, General Manager at Bellasera Resort, responded to this review, January 2, 2014
Dear Renee H,
Thank you very much for staying with us at Bellasera Hotel. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your spacious room, we try to make all our guests feel as if they are at their home away from home. I'm sorry the Esterra Spa was closed during your visit, I can assure you it will be open during your next visit. Thank you again for staying with us and we do hope to see you back soon.

Brian Schomacker - General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (242)
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

This was my first visit to Naples, Florida. I did a lot of research on hotels before I selected the Bellasera. I am happy to say that I made the right selection. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the Bellasera. I had a 1 bedroom suite and it was perfect. It was spacious, very clean, and stocked with everything that I needed - including paper towels in the kitchen. The staff at Bellasera were awesome. They were very friendly and provided wonderful restaurant recommendations. Thank you Dana for recommending Bistro 821. The Bellasera is in a wonderful location. I was able to walk to several excellent restaurants and great shopping on 5th. I utilized the complimentary shuttle to go to the beach for sunset and then to dinner. I am already looking forward to my next stay at the Bellasera!

Room Tip: Avoid rooms next to courtyard gates. There are just a few gates surrounding the courtyard on the gro...
1 Thank Rex_Rockstone
Dear Rex_Rockstone,
Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us at Bellasera Hotel. It sounds like you had a great first visit to Naples and I'm excited we could be a part of it. Our entire staff does a great job of making our guests feel welcome and giving each person a special experience. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to them. Yes, our central location puts our guests within walking distance to 5th Avenue South, the Naples waterfront and so much more. Thank you again for staying with us and we all hope to see you back soon.

Naples, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

If your looking for a one, two or three bed apartment with the convenience of a hotel the Bellasera works well. One one bed room was excellent, good living space with dinning room, kitchen lounge and balcony plus bedroom and bathroom. Its perfect size to chill and do your own catering although within 5 minutes there are well over 20 restaurants! Hotel transit can take you anywhere within 3 miles and there are cycles which can be borrowed for the day. I would not advise using the restaurant food quality is poor.....

1 Thank Barry R
Dear Barry R,
Thank you very much for staying with us at Bellasera Hotel. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your spacious, well equipped one bedroom suite. We work to exceed guest expectations at every corner. Yes, our central location puts you in the heart of Naples, close to all the great great restaurants on 5th Ave. and Tin City. All within walking distance. Thank you again and we do hope to see you back soon.

Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2013

Just returned from a 4 night stay. Clean and friendly. Plenty of space; nice pool. You can't tell you're on busy ninth street. The whole staff was helpful. Very convenient. Easy walk to 5th Avenue or to the beautiful beaches.

Room Tip: 305 was a nice 2 bedroom unit.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
SunStream-Management, General Manager at Bellasera Resort, responded to this review, December 30, 2013
Dear RhodeIslandWoowoo,
Thank you very much for staying with us at Bellasera Hotel. I'm pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and found your room to be spacious and our staff friendly. We truly do strive to give each guest a special experience. Thank you again and we hope see you back soon!

Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

We just returned from a wonderful stay at Bellasera and found it had everything we needed. A quiet, beautiful room (206), very good location, reasonably priced with lush vegetation. Even though it is located on a busy street, the owners have created an oasis to help you relax during your stay. We especially want to credit Tracy and Terri for making our vacation so enjoyable.

Dear TravelGirl3050,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Bellasera Hotel. I'm very pleased to hear you had a great experience and found our property to be a quiet place to relax and escape the world. Our staff truly does strive to make each guest feel welcome and comfortable. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to Tracy and Terri, I know they will greatly appreciate it. Thank you again and we hope to see you back soon.

Central New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

stayed here in mid December. Not much to look at from the outside, low key lobby, friendly staff.
The hotel is on the 41 hiway- but back a ways. Can walk to 5th ave (see more later).

The room (studio) was beautiful, clean, terrace overlooking pool (noisy christmas party, but hey it's that time of the year!).

Pool area is nice, free towels. I rented a car so was out most of the time exploring Naples, however, I walked down 5th ave my first day-- all the way to the beach.

The walk to 5th is no problem. I walked to dinner one nite also. Or use one of the free bikes.

easy drive to points south (Marco, Everglades), north (Mercato, Vanderbilt beach).
Had breakfast at Zizi restaurant 1 morning- it was OK, otherwise went out to eat.
Bartenders at Zizi are good and friendly.

The only improvement I would make is to stock the small gift/grocery shop better and include some adult beverages- else go to Wynns or Publix up the road a bit.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
SunStream-Management, General Manager at Bellasera Resort, responded to this review, December 27, 2013
Dear Chrysgeo,
Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to give us your review. We greatly appreciate all guest feedback. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our convenient location to 5th Ave. and some of the best restaurants Naples as to offer. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Beaconsfield
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2013

I've stayed at Bellasera and each of the Naples Ritzes several times and latterly my first choice is Bellasera because of its location within walking distance of the shops and restaurants of Old Naples. The hotel is nothing like as swanky as the Ritzes, nor is the service remotely comparable, but the appartment style accomodations are comfortable, clean, cheap and spacious and have the benefit of their own kitchens.

The pool area isn't big but it is adequate; there are plenty of beds and no shortage of towels. The restaurant adjoins the pool and offers midscale indoor and outdoor dining at an acceptable standard. Most people will choose to eat in Old Naples, though, which has a plethora of great restaurants a short walk away. The hotel has an on-demand free shuttle which will drop you off and pick you up if you can't be bothered to walk. The shuttle also provides rides to the local beaches.

Parking is motel style, and occasionally it can be difficult to find a space immediately outside your own accommodation, but there is an overflow car park near reception.

Not a luxury hotel but well run and comfortable enough.

Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank BQD
Dear BQD,
Thank you very much for staying with us at Bellasera Hotel. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our 4 Diamond property and found our location to be beneficial. We put our guests within walking distance of 5th Avenue South, the Naples waterfront, Bay Front, and Old Naples. We consider ourselves one of the top hotels in Naples and our wonderful guests have confirmed that with so many flattering reviews. We truly do strive to give each guest a wonderful experience. Thank you again and we hope to serve you again in the near future.