Bellasera Resort
$264
$229
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$119
$329
$174
$329
  • Pool
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
$187
$609
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
1,529 results
All reviewsfull kitchenwithin a mile radiusbedroom suitewasher dryerpool areagranite countertopsshuttle servicefree shuttlefifth avenuehome from hometin cityhotel shuttlerestaurants and shopshotel restaurantthe location is perfectold naplesnice pool
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Bellasera for 5 nights in July. Easy check in with very professional and courteous front desk staff. Nice pool and comfy well equipped rooms. We ate in the hotel restaurant twice and the service and food was very good. Only a 10 minute walk to 5th Ave where there are a lots of good restaurants. Try Cafe Luna which we liked. Larry and Jerry took us to Tin City, the local mall and Naples pier in the hotel shuttle bus. Great service again with a smile. Thanks for a relaxing stay.

1  Thank PaulFincham
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Bellasera Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear PaulFincham,
Thank you so much for staying with us at Bellasera Hotel. I'm happy to hear you had a great time and it sounds like you were able to visit some of the best sites Naples has to offer. I'm glad Larry and Jerry could show you around town. Thank you again, we do hope to see you back soon. Safe travels.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed here for 2nights (wish it was more) with my husband and 10yr old daughter. Fabulous, Amazing, Stylish boutique hotel and suites. Cannot fault it, We WILL be back, it's a promise. What a gem. Spotlessly clean, great facilities and equipped as well as my home. Everything has been thought out, down to soap powder and washing up liquid etc. Stunning.

1  Thank Graham5709

Dear Graham5709,
Thank you very much for staying with us! I'm happy you had a great time and that you enjoyed your fully appointed suite. We try and make our guests feel as if they are at their home away from home. Thank you for taking the time to give us your review and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The hotel is not bad; but the front desk employees are not helpful. They have no costumer service skills and are very rude. Terry was very rude, I asked for a late check out since I was having a difficult time with the washer and she responded I cannot give you a minute past the time.

1  Thank Math9301
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Bellasera Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear Math9301,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Bellasera. I'm sorry you had the experience you did with our customer service staff. I want to apologize and let you know that that is something that never happens at our hotel as we are rated as one of the best hotels in Naples. Thank you for letting us know and we do hope to see you back in the future.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We came from Orlando to Naples and and really liked the quiet surroundings in the hotel. The rooms/kitchen were very nice and clean. 3 minutes drive down to the beach if you want to go for a swim or watch the beautifull sunset in Naples. Walking distance to good restaurants and shopping :)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Warvick
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Bellasera Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear Warvick,
Thank you very much for staying with us at Bellasera Hotel. I'm glad we could give you and your family a relaxing experience and that you found the hotel's location to be very beneficial. It sounds like you had a great time and I'm glad we could help give you that experience. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We stayed at Bellasera hotel during our vacation and enjoyed our stay very much. It's beautiful and quiet place with the waesome Esterra SPA on it's territory with wide range of services for healing and relaxations. I took massage course by Irin and results were very good - I don't feel pain in my spine anymore.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Alexander S
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Bellasera Resort, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

Dear Alexander S,
Thank you very much for staying with us at Bellasera Hotel and for taking the time to give us your review. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and that you found the Esterra Spa to very relaxing and beneficial to you. Our number one priority is to make our guests happy and I'm glad we could do that for you. Thank you again, please come back and see us soon.