Bellasera Resort
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
  • Breakfast included
  • Free Internet
1,520 results
All reviewsfull kitchenwithin a mile radiusbedroom suitewasher dryerpool areagranite countertopsshuttle servicefree shuttlefifth avenuehome from hometin cityhotel shuttlerestaurants and shopshotel restaurantthe location is perfectold naplesnice pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Impressed, absolutely beautiful hotel, we had a 2 br unit which was furnished as a model apartment, super clean and comfortable with a washer and dryer in the unit. Pool a little small and crowded those 3 days but still nice. They have a SPA which we didnt visit. The hotel has a phenomenal feeling in general, the lobby and the entrance door are impressive, the restaurant/bar breakfast area, everything is super nice. I would go back without thinking twice, fantastic!!
Arturo

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Bellasera Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2012

Dear jamiroquai70,

Thank you for taking time to comment on our Bellasera Hotel property about your recent stay with us. I am thrilled to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay and were more than satisfied with your accommodations and our product offerings. My staff and I greatly appreciate your feedback as our main goal is to continually offer the very best in customer service and high level products for each and every guest we serve. We look forward to hosting and serving you and your family again in the future.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The suites are very tastefully furnished and the location is perfect. I would recomend this to everyone. We were extremely comfortable. The suites are spacious, yet cosy. Larry was able to give us all the directions we needed. I look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Dear lizy040841,

Thank for commenting on our Bellasera Hotel property regarding your recent stay. I am happy to know that you and your friends were satisfied with your accommodations and our Naples location.
I am also thrilled to know that Larry was able to assist you during your stay, I will be sure to share your comments with him directly. We look forward to the next opportunity to serve you and we thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

This was our 4th visit to the Bellasera, and is still one of our favourite hotels. The staff were as friendly as always. The hotel is within walking distance to 5th Avenue and Tin City. There is a shuttle service which will take you anywhere within a 3 mile radius..Larry the bellman is a mine of information, anything you need to know or book he knows it all.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank eady56
Reviewed September 13, 2012

this was our 5th time at this hotel stayed for 5 nights over labour w/e we had a 2 bed suit lovely and large very clean the staff are very helpful kathy at front desk and larry,he knows all the best places to go see and eat we as a family love this hotel cant really say anything else other than cant wait to go back all ready planning our next trip

Room Tip: all rooms are good
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank davidHullUk
SunStreamResorts, General Manager at Bellasera Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2012

Dear davidHullUK,
On behalf of my staff and I, I wish to thank you for taking the time to comment on our Bellasera Hotel property regarding your recent visit. As returning guests, I am happy to know that our staff members, Kathy and Larry, were able to assist you and your family with your every need and that you enjoyed your accommodations. I will certainly be sharing your kind comments with them directly. We truly look forward to serving you in the future upon your return to our SWFL Naples area.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at BellaSera many times and we are never disappointed. These are spacious condo units with nicely appointed kitchens and washer/dryer. The units themselves and the grounds are very well maintained. It's an ideal spot for couples and families with a large pool and spa area. They offer complimentary bikes and shuttle service to the local downtown area and beaches, which are also in easy walking distance of the hotel. When visiting Naples, we wouldn't stay anywhere else!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Kathy O,
My staff and I want to thank you for taking the time to comment on you and your husband's recent stay at our Bellasera Hotel property. I am thrilled to hear that we were able to meet all of your expectations as we work hard daily to offer the very best products and personalized customer service to all of our guests. We love that you enjoyed our complimentary bikes and shuttle service as you visited our local amenities. We look forward to serving you and your husband on your next visit to the Naples area.