“One of my favorite art museums!”
Review of Artis-Naples

Artis-Naples
Ranked #1 of 10 Concerts & Shows in Naples
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Whenever I am anywhere close to Naples I always plan to go and see what exhibits are there! It is small enough so even if you only have 2-3 hours -- it is worth it. They always have amazing traveling exhibits. Also, they are able to use the symphony's facility which is connected to the art museum. Check out their website so you know their hours and what exhibits are there. Do not miss it --- great first museum to take kids to get them interested in art!

1  Thank Monika C

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Beat the heat and check out this amazing work of art. They have some interesting collections including a Chihuly ceiling that I myself have been lost under for a good hour. My only recommendation is call first. They are closed over the summer.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

We spend six month in Naples and attend functions at this center several times a season. They have excellent entertainers/musicians/stage plays and concerts.
Hayes Hall is the main theatre, which is very nice with very good seating.
The smaller hall, Daniels, is a very intimate theatre where smaller events are held and is also very nice. There are no bad seats in either facility.
I check their website for performances and order my tickets on-line and have never had a problem either with the "will call" or having the tickets mailed to me.

1  Thank Harrisgumby
Reviewed May 30, 2013

A beautiful theatre, but the programme, over the season, is extremely disappointing. Aimed mainly at the over 60's or is that the over 80's. Only occasional artists of interest to the younger theatre goer. Needs a change of management to encompass the tastes of the broader Naples population and not just the elitist few.

2  Thank CTonline
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Fun for the kids! I really enjoyed the interesting stuff we learned, and we got to beat the heat! Definitely a go to! Especially when you're stuck in a bad hotel, Naple's Courtyard Inn!