“Friendly staff, Great DJ, Good Beer”

Paddy Murphy`s Irish Pub
Ranked #586 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Sarasota
“Friendly staff, Great DJ, Good Beer”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Friendly bartenders, Clean place, cute atmosphere. Loved the Irish music playing before the awesome DJ took over.

Visited July 2013

Fayetteville, Arkansas
“Pretty good”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

So far I have stopped in here 3 times during my stay. Twice for happy hour by myself and once for ladies night with my sisters. The service has been friendly every time. The place was almost empty for happy hour, very laid back. For ladies night there was a dj and it was PACKED. It appeared to be a local hang out for many of the people who came, they were greeted personally by the staff and doorman. The beer was well priced at happy hour and there was free cheap beer for the ladies on ladies night. We did not eat any of the food so I can't comment on that but it was a nice place to just hang out to get out of the sun for a bit.

• Visited July 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“burger joint on 5th”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Went in with the idea of grabbing a quick burger & beer. It didn't disappoint since we weren't expecting a 3 course meal. Nice outdoor seating. Price was right & serivce was alright as well. If you want 4 star dining....find another place & pay the price...plenty of them there on 5th

• Visited May 2013
“Favourite spot on 5th Avenue!”
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Came here after being ripped off at McCabe's (also on 5th Avenue). This is more like an Irish pub (with American accent). Nice atmosphere, friendly staff, good pint (selection of Irish ale and American lager), good price (very cheap for 5th Avenue), NBA game on TV and two-man-band (guitar and banjo, very good). Highly recommended!

• Visited June 2012
Lake Geneva, Wisconsin
“Worst bar in Naples!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I took my son in law for a visit to 5th Avenue. We stopped by Paddy Murphy's for a beer & a game of darts. Bartender took my beer before I'd finished while I was playing darts. My complaint fell on deaf ears. They then told us to leave! I'm 59 years old, a resident of Naples & never been kicked out of an establishment before in my life. Stay away from this place unless you like abuse.

• Visited February 2013