Firstly, these units are all privetly owned, so each one in decorated to the owners tastes and stantards.
The initial unit allocated had holes in the walls, no mirrors, (they were all on the floor in the wardrobes), bath plastic mat had tears, old phones in wadrobes, handles on patio doors coming lose, also opened one draw in bedroom and handle came away in your hand!
We phoned reception they asked us what all the problems were. So they can not check before guests arrive.
They did move us to Unit 321, which was the same size, sleeps 8 and overlooking the golf couse, as was original reguested.
This unit was far superior to the first one. They had no hesitation in allocating us another unit and reacted very quickly to our concerns.
We stayed for 2 weeks, The pool was a nice area with shade provided by trees, if required and very peaceful, as was Greenlinks as a whole.
We did ask reception to book golf for us .They advised use to use Golfnow.com! Not what we are use to but they will book the golf on Lely resort for you.
On checking in the phone rang, Only one person on duty. He answered the phone and kept talking to the caller whilst also trying to talk to us at the same time. Not a good first impression.
There are 2 golf couses on the resort, Mustand and Flamingo. Flamingo was undergoing maintenance and could not be played whilst we were there. Mustang was OK but on the 2nd week they had aerated and sanded the greens. They over-sanded the greens to such an extent that they were nearly unplayable. No mention of this when you booked or when they sent you out to play! Not good when you pay full price. We know this has to be done but please give the paying customer a choice.
Over all, nice, quiet resort, very clean, food stores a short drive away, about 3 min drive.
Downtown Naples / Naples Pier is about 15 minutes drive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort in Naples located on two championship golf courses, GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort is the perfect location for your next vacation, golfing escape, or retreat. Beautifully appointed two and three bedroom villas accommodates up to 8 people. All villas have full kitchens, living room, dining room, two baths, washer & dryer and screened lanai.Heated pool and Jacuzzi spa, large pool deck with barbecue grills. On site Sam Snead's Oak Grill & Tavern serves lunch and dinner daily overlooking the golf courses; Flamingo GC & Lely Mustang GC.Other amenities include complimentary: tennis courts & rackets, beach chairs and umbrellas, bocce, shuffleboard and pickleball. Guests must be 25 or older to book a villa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greenlinks Golf Villas At Lely Hotel Naples
- Greenlinks Golf Resort
- Green Links Naples Florida
- Golf Green Links Resort