We stayed at Greenlinks Resort the week of 1/16/2012. The resort is really easy to get to and in what we considered a great location. Only a 10-15 minute drive to Tigertail Beach on Marco Island. Also close to Tin City, where we enjoyed the shoppes and dining.
The resort is located in Lely Resort, which is acually a large community with various style properties.
The condo was amazing. We were in room #222. It was a 2 bedroom/ 2 bath condo with a screened lanai that faced a small pond. The master bedroom is very nice, but I like a bed that is like a marshmallow, so I did not really enjoy the beds. The second bedroom has 2 twin beds, we did not use this room. The master bath is gorgeous with a seperate soaking tub and seperate shower. They also had very nice organic soaps which I loved. There was a full kitchen, dining area, desk area and a washer/dryer. We used the washer and dryer several times, making it possible to pack light for the vacation.
The grounds are beautiful and nice to walk along. My husband rented a bike during the stay, the cost was $45 for 3 days. The pool area is very nice, but on the small side. We were only there one day and it was not crowded (they did have a note saying it was closed for landscaping but a few people were still in there so we joined them). There is another pool in the community that looked amazing, but only owners of the properties can use that pool, we would have really liked to have access to the pool, even to pay a fee. There is a spa you can use, but we did not do that.
The resort has free use of beach chairs and umbrellas which we used and thought was very convienient. They are on a first come first serve basis. You can also get free tennis rackets and balls for the tennis courts.
The do have a computer center at the main office if you need to check email (complimentary).
There is also a restaurant on site, but we did not use it.
Overall, we thought the rooms were very nice, super clean and quiet. It was like a home away from home. We would stay again, despite not finding the beds to be very comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The only resort in Naples located on two championship golf courses, GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort is the perfect location for your next vacation, golfing escape, or retreat. Beautifully appointed two and three bedroom villas accommodates up to 8 people. All villas have full kitchens, living room, dining room, two baths, washer & dryer and screened lanai.Heated pool and Jacuzzi spa, large pool deck with barbecue grills. On site Sam Snead's Oak Grill & Tavern serves lunch and dinner daily overlooking the golf courses; Flamingo GC & Lely Mustang GC.Other amenities include complimentary: tennis courts & rackets, beach chairs and umbrellas, bocce, shuffleboard and pickleball. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your GreenLinks Golf Villas at Lely Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greenlinks Golf Villas At Lely Hotel Naples
- Greenlinks Golf Resort
- Green Links Naples Florida
- Golf Green Links Resort