Golisano Children's Museum of Naples

from $55.00
from $65.00
from $40.28
More Info
All reviews rainy day older kids healthy snacks water play area year olds toddler area kids will love sw florida grandkids exhibits cmon rockets activity admission myers blast opportunities
Reviewed 1 week ago

Is it raining and the kids are jammering what can we do, this is the answer, Golisano Childrens Museum of Naples. There are activities for young and old, Kids can dress up as space cadets and act out star war like scenes, There is an opportunity to eperience many life experiences, such as shopping for groceries, operating heavy equipment, and many more. There are also books to read, and exhibits to view, Truly a great place to spend a rainy day,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love this place! There are so many fun activities for the kid's, we easily spend 3 hours every time we visit. On our last visit I purchased an annual pass. The rotating exhibits are always fun and educational, as is the rest of the facility. My kids (6&8) love that they can touch and play with everything!

GolisanoCmon, Marketing at Golisano Children's Museum of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for your review! It's wonderful to hear you joined as C'mon Members we can't wait for you to experience all the benefits.

Reviewed October 14, 2018

This museum is super cute! And very educational. It's also very interactive and has a lot to offer children of different ages. My little one is just under 1.5 years old and there were areas that were above his level and at his level. I could definitely see my 5 and 7 year old nieces enjoying the museum, too. Honestly, I enjoyed it as an adult! The gift shop was nice. Most of the items were for older kids, but there were a few things my son could've played with. The bathrooms were very clean, as was the rest of the facility. I would defiantly go again and if I lived closer, we'd for sure purchase passes!

Thank you for your review! We're glad you and your family enjoyed your visit to C'mon.

Reviewed October 3, 2018 via mobile

This is a really fun museum especially for families with small children. There are so many things to see and do with hands on activities in all areas of the museum. Arts & crafts, dress up, climbing, simulator grocery store, climbing wall & even an area for babies and toddlers to safely play. Highly recommend!

GolisanoCmon, Marketing at Golisano Children's Museum of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2018

Reviewed September 30, 2018

Went there with my 20-month-old granddaughter and this place is a place you could take your child to at least once a year and there is so much to learn for them. It is a two-story inside the building and an outside garden with a water play area. Sommers is hot in Florida and it is the best place to take children to play and learn. They have something for each age group and you can spend an entire day there without getting bored. My granddaughter was so pooped that she fell asleep on the way home but did she had fun and interacted with other children.

GolisanoCmon, Marketing at Golisano Children's Museum of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2018

Reviewed August 25, 2018 via mobile

We had a stormy day on our vacation so we stopped here! So much to do and staff was very friendly. Price is fair as well! Would definitely go back if we are in town again!

Reviewed August 23, 2018

Ok, so there are a lot of reviews here are this one so I'll keep it short. Im a mommy of 3 girls aged 13, 11, & 4... The older ones mostly liked the game room upstairs and the giant connect 4 game, and my 4 year old LOVED it. The other great part was I did too cause the staff here are not just NICE, but seem to really enjoy the children and are kids at heart themselves. They will play and socialize with your kids and help them as well! This place is also SUPER clean and while children moved from one area to the other they would organize the items for the next kids that would come along to play. We stayed till closing and they were collecting everything and dissecting toys in the toddler area. Two thumbs up for these guys!!

GolisanoCmon, Marketing Department at Golisano Children's Museum of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your visit to C'mon and that our staff enhanced your time with us.

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

I came from NY with my daughter and she told me so much about this amazing, educating museum that her grandparents take her to everytime they visit florida. She said lets go mommy you will have alot of fun like i did

Reviewed July 24, 2018

We visit Naples once each summer, and decided to check out the museum one really rainy day, when beach and/or pools were out of the question. At the time of our last visit, our kids were 12, 10, and 8, and there were tons of things that fascinated each of them. The 12-year-old was mostly drawn to the huge piles of Lego blocks, but he also enjoyed the science- and nature-based attractions as well. I’m not sure teenagers would get much out of it, but for younger ones, it is a truly great place.

1  Thank pcstuff
GolisanoCmon, Marketing at Golisano Children's Museum of Naples, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2018

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Perfect place to take our two year old granddaughter. We arrived at 10 am and did not leave until 2 pm. So many fun, creative, exciting, cool things to do. She did not get bored or tired. Highly recommend.