“A fabulous place to visit with young kids.”

Golisano Children's Museum of Naples
Ranked #22 of 124 things to do in Naples
Reviewed May 16, 2013 via mobile

We were trying to figure out what to do and happened upon this jewel. I would recommend this to families with young kids. Place it on top things to do on your visit to Naples.

There are newer reviews for Golisano Children's Museum of Naples

Reviewed April 18, 2013

So much to do we love taking our two year old there. They have a really great children's grocery store, soft play area and water area. Also a good spot to sit for lunch or snack.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My grand daughter aged only 20 months was all over the place trying out the toddler displays. I haven't heard her giggle so much. She loved the fishing hole and the mini slide as well as the vet's. Good for children up to pre-teen.

Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Took our baby here while on vacation and I have to say it was very cute. I think this museum caters to really young kids, 4 and under. I'd definitely visit again.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Went to the CMON because thunder showers were on the forecast. In April, it was relatively quiet (did not have to fight to participate in various activities), so our 3 year-old boy had a great time! There is arts and crafts, wooden blocks, foam blocks, the cycle of the food playground, so many nice things for young kids. The design is great, and the children are safe in there. It is a great place, but personally, I prefer the outdoors so I would go to this place again only if it is too hot, too cold, or rainy/stormy.