“Awesome atmosphere for a teenage birthday party for the kids and just as much fun for the adult(ish kids) :)”

Weekend Willie's Sports Bar and Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Naples restaurant featuring made from scratch pizza using fresh, local ingredients. 1/2 Pound, hand-crafted burgers. Top quality deli meat piled high on bread baked in a local bakery. Reubens. Cubans. Hot Pastrami. Grilled Italian Sausage. Crispy, traditional style Buffalo wings. Crisp salads. Appetizers. Soups. All in a laid back, friendly atmosphere. And entertainment. Live music most days of the week.
Reviewed March 8, 2014

What a fun place!my first time here ... coming in from out of town and invited to a birthday party. I watched the place start off slowly on a Saturday night and now its starting to get packed. What a fun place... if I was down here I'd be here all the time!!!I hear they have live music every night :)Congratulations to Willie and his partners this is just a gem of a place!!!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I'm a sucker for the hot crispy chicken wings, but everything is good here. The live music is awesome! Great place to have a beer with friends and watch the game.

1  Thank Gypsy831
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Wow !!! this place is the bomb ! we had a ball, Keri from the Bird Gardens of Naples sent us this way . came in for burgers on her recommendation mon. night they were great . we had such a good time we came back for pizza & blues on tue & pasta on wed . we can't wait to come back down for another visit . don't miss out on this place the staff is out of this world some of the best service in years !

1  Thank kay m
Reviewed January 26, 2014

We arrived on a Tuesday eve 1/2 price pizza,so place was jammed.We were getting a little discouraged when there was no hostess to take our name .Then a nice gentleman ? Owner appeared and assured us we could be seated in a timely manner.We ordered Reuben sandwich,very delicious .The waitress suggested the potato salad as a side oh my goodness it was so good! There was a blues band ,very nice also. Everyone was so nice and accommodating .Only negative they were out of my fave Kendall Jackson Chardonnay.At 7$ a glass it is a bargain .Everyone seemed to be having a great time! Will definitely return,They do take reservations which is great.

1  Thank Joanna075
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Went there on a lark. We were already 15 miles north on I75 and turned around. Monday night Karaoke (NO ONE IN MY PARTY SINGS) but the buckets were $12 (5 domestic bottles mix and match) so how could I say no. Met locals as well as travelers all enjoying the night talking about artic blast hitting most of the nation, politics, sex, good singers, bad singers, 80's music, good places for great seafood in the area. Had some of "Weekend Willies wings they were great. Cinnamon Whisky was really popular. Had planned on making Tampa by midnight - that didn't happen!! If you're in the area this place is a must!! Ask for Keri (server) she's great and j-something [remember beer buckets $12(bartender) really keeps the place hoppin'

1  Thank TADSSguy