“Goof food great staff ”

Weekend Willie's Sports Bar and Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Naples restaurant featuring made from scratch pizza using fresh, local ingredients. 1/2 Pound, hand-crafted burgers. Top quality deli meat piled high on bread baked in a local bakery. Reubens. Cubans. Hot Pastrami. Grilled Italian Sausage. Crispy, traditional style Buffalo wings. Crisp salads. Appetizers. Soups. All in a laid back, friendly atmosphere. And entertainment. Live music most days of the week.
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Went with my husband and 8 year old for dinner - missed happy hour but had 60c wings which were v good! Our server was attentive and looked after us! We all had great burgers and the sweet potatoes fries are too good!! I enjoyed my Margarita! Staff happy to change screens to whatever you want to view A pleasant few hours with live music an extra bonus

1  Thank PMDBooth

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Just went to Weekend Willie's on a whim with a few friends to try something new. We had a really great time! They have a really awesome menu that has so many different types of food that is perfect when you're hanging out drinking, listening to music or watching your favorite sport. They have everything from typical restaurant entrees to burgers, hot sandwiches, cold sandwiches, pizza, and finger foods like wings and mozzarella sticks. I ended up having their reuben sandwich and it was great.
They have plenty of TVs and was able to watch my favorite hockey team despite it being a college football night. They had an amazing blue's band playing music and then pool tables/darts that we were able to play after we ate and drank a bit. Normally, I find it hard to stay in one place more than 2 hours because I get antsy and bored. We ended up staying for about 4 hours because it was just a fun atmosphere with plenty to do.
Overall, I can safely say I've found a new hangout spot here in Naples. So many bar restaurants tend to be pricey and don't offer much to do once you walk through the doors except eat and drink. Weekend Willie's allows you to eat great food and drink without going broke while still providing with plenty to do, whether it be watch your favorite sport, listen to live music, or play bar sports like pool or darts. Follow the advice of all the reviews here and give it a shot, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Went to this place for the first time. Thought to be just another place, but was surprised. The food was great along with the service! And there was music too. It was a sports bar but also a family place!
Had a pizza that was homemade all the way to the crust! The onion rings and wings were very good too.
We will defiantly come back. The neat thing that every nite they have different entertainment and specials. Our type of place.

1  Thank Chevybritt
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

Date Tuesday night out....
Don't let the outside scare you off. Pleasant very casual atmosphere inside with immediate greeting and seating. Happened to visit on half price Tuesday pizza night and great blues band playing. Cold beer, good hot wings, delicious burger with really good thin crust pizza. Don't expect snooty five star ambience just a fun place with good food, lots of TV's and good music. Will return.

1  Thank Cathie J
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Because of the many good reviews we were two weeks ago for the first time at Willie Weekend's Sports Bar and Grill. Every year we are in Naples since 1992 and are happy to have discovered this gem. We were there on Saturday night with great live music (The Ex-Bachelors).The food was fantastic. I had a fajita combo with steak and chicken that actually do not exist like this. But Keri, who lovingly took care of us fulfilled my desire. My wife had the catch of the day, grilled tilapia, which tasted delicious. The selection of draft beer is huge. The price performance ratio for food and drink is very good here. Keri: 2014, we come back, for us is Weekend Willie's a must be.