“Very nice”
Review of Sam Snead's

Sam Snead's
Reserve with OpenTable
Sam Snead's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #192 of 987 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Loudonville, New York
“Very nice”
Reviewed November 14, 2012 via mobile

We went for the great Wednesday happy hour special Jack Daniels drinks and stayed at the bar for a light supper. The service was very good the drinks were great and the bar food was very nice. The Sam Sneeds burger was terrific. My wife had the wedge salad and onion soup which she said was great. The view of the golf course was terrific. A nice place for a casual drink and meal during the week while enjoying Naples. We will return since our winter place is around the corner.

Saint Charles, Illinois
“Excellent bar and food”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Friendly staff and nice variety of reasonably priced food. Within walking distance of Greenlinks Resort where we stayed.

Visited October 2012
Lindenhurst, Illinois
“Darn good food overlooking nice golf courses”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

First I love the atmosphere of this place. Brand new place overlooking the two golf courses of Green Links condos. To see the history of one of the games legendary golfers with pics on the wall with Jackie Gleason and Eisenhowser is amazing. Thats the golf part. The restaurant itself is nicely done with plenty of tableroom. Great service is the theme and there is no rushing you out of here. So soak it up and enjoy. The fresh baked rolls come to the table right out of the oven so fresh and hot. I must say the grouper I had was a bit over done and bland, but my wife's shrimp lobster pasta and the crab cake dinner was the bomb. Also the Chocolate lava cake is a must for all dessert lovers. But they do need to dump the Edy"s icecream they serve with it and step up a little to try to match the cakes decandence. Prices are reasonable about $20 per plate. Ask about drink specials. Saturday and Sunday is $5 margaritas. Overall great place. Awesome service. Really good food and a golf lovers hallf fame all in one.

• Visited July 2012
“This is the best meal I literally have had in years!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

This is the best meal I literally have had in years!!! Awesomely delcious. We were greeted by very warm and friendly staff. Our server Pam was friendly and very attentive!! Thank you for a great night Pam and the server who was orginally from Miami-- was so friendly and kind as well. She let our kids blow out some of the candles at the end of the night. The views of the pristine golf course was just perfect. Inside atmosphere very upscale. My son had the Scallops with the asian seasoning and veggies. Pam gave him some more chili powder because he gravitates towards extreme heat. I sampled some and it was really good prior to the heat. ( I don't like the extremes) My daughter and I split the ceab cake dinner-- best I have had !! The lobster and shrimp pasta was thee best meal ever. If i had to pick a last meal before leaving this earth-- that would be it!!! You won't be disappointed. The coconut creme pie was homemade and phenomenal!! My husband had the homemade lava cake he said it was almost as good as Paris!! The ice cream was ok from Edy's , but we were comparing it to their homemade menu. You can't compare to homemade!! The drink specials are a nice touch too. Warm homemade rolls -- a touch of heaven!! What a wonderful place you don't want to miss!!! Oh gosh-- writing the review has now caused my mouth to water!!! : )

1 Thank Chgochris1969
“Needs improvement”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Wish they offered salad with fish courses not just steaks . Lettuce with a smattering of dressing won't break the bank . It will satisfy the appetite and customer. Waitress insisted our grouper was grilled not peppered. Awfully spicy and dark for what should have been a delicate grouper grilling. Lovely atmosphere. Friendly staff. Iron out some wrinkles and it's golden.