“Great class and wonderful dive shop”

Scuba Outfitters of Naples, LLC
More attraction details
Owner description: With 5 PADI Instructors on staff, our own Indoor Heated Pool, and a large selection of Scuba Equipment, Scuba Outfitters can teach you how to scuba dive safely and get your PADI Open Water Certification. Scuba Outfitters travel program will take you to exotic destinations that you have dreamed about all of your life! We carry only high quality Dive Equipment and Snorkel Gear that we’ve hand selected just for you. One of our friendly Instructors will consult with you through your purchase decisions to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
Naples, FL
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great class and wonderful dive shop”
Reviewed March 27, 2012

My husband and I just finished our dive certification class. They were very professional, and made sure we understood the material presented. We had classroom and pool experience, followed by our certification dives. They encouraged us to ask questions and continue diving after the class was finished. They were great to work with and I look forward to diving with them in the future.

Visited March 2012
2 Thank KVLandBL

Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Full service Dive shop with friendly staff”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Have taken classes with Mike, John and Jamie, and each one is an excellent instructor. They have a full service shop complete with a pool. If you're interested in taking classes, you can do it all in one spot. If interested in a dive trip, they have trips going somewhere all the time. I will def stick with this shop.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank Skoobajunkie
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Scuba Outfitters is awesome!”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I got scuba certified through Scuba outfitters earlier this year. The instructor, Mike, was amazing. I've been on 2 dive trips, one to Key largo and one to Epcot to dive the aquarium, both were great. I recommend Scuba Outfitters to anyone who wants to learn to dive or wants to take dive trips.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank vblova
Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wonderfull dive shop”
Reviewed March 13, 2012

John our instructor took the ti,me to clearly explain everything and was really helpful , the shop is nice clean and well appointed has everything you will need all around a great shop for classes and diving , very nice, friendly and knowledgeable staff thumbs up

Visited February 2012