“Worth Finding”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Great little French restaurant open all day. The food was excellent. The seafood was fresh. The sauces were very tasty and not overbearing. The service was great and the bar serves a great drink.
One nice thing is they are open for breakfast so if you are in the mood for coffee, a newspaper and a Frech pastry. I can certainly recommend this place.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

A change from the usual 'diner' style breakfast offerings in Naples. French toast made with french bread - sounds weird but was excellent. Paris-style breakfast included fresh, flaky croissant, baguette and beautiful home made jam (jelly). Usual eggs, bacon etc available if desired. All food beautifully presented in comfortable surroundings - white table cloths on tables. Friendly and efficient service. Outside tables also available on this quiet (ish) strip. Bakery items in counter on way out looked tempting but seemed expensive. However, breakfast itself was great. Give it a try.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

Nice atmosphere. We sat outdoors in the shade and there was a nice breeze. It made a good first impression. Menu selection very limited so I expected the few items to be excellent. I had a small quiche with salad. The salad was the best part of the lunch. The eggs in the mini quiche were runny and the consistency ruined it for me. My mom enjoyed her soup but I think the chicken sandwich made her sick because she vomited it all up during the night. That scared me, so we won't be back EVER! She had no dinner that night because she was full and stomach was rumbling.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

We spent four days in Naples and looked for the Paris Bistro because of the good reviews on Tripadvisor. We went there one morning at 11:15 hoping we could still order breakfast. The menu said breakfast was only servied until 11:00 but they made breakfast for us anyway. We both ordered the ham, cheese and egg croissant and it was delicious. The coffee was good, the food delicious, and the service was wonderful. The bisro is in a nice looking strip mall and they have created a very nice atmosphere with white curtains tied back to create a little bistro setting outside on the patio. We loved it and ended up going back again the next morning for breakfast.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

Walked in at 7:30p Saturday night, stood inside near the bakery. An 'employee' who was at the bar watched us for a couple minutes before inquiring if we needed help. "Dinner would be great." He seemed surprised. We sat near the entrance......and left after being ignored again for a few minutes more. I guess business must be great.

paris34103, Owner at Paris Bistro and Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

We are glade to respond to your valuable review. After your visit you kindly email us about your experience.

(Arrived at your place at 7:30p tonite. Waited near the bakery section, noticed a man at the bar. He watched us for a couple minutes, then came over. Asked us if we needed help. We told him we were there for dinner. There were about 20 people eating in the dining area. He asked where we wanted to sit. Already getting a bad vibe we said we would sit in the bakery area. He walked away. We sat for about 2 minutes and realized that we were in 'The Wrong Place.' Normally I am quick to notice if things aren't going right, but my wife suddenly suggested that we leave. We did. Never even saw a server, or the bar employee/patron/whomever again.
Good Luck with your restaurant. We'll keep an eye on things. Maybe even return some day. )

We Promptly respond the following day BY:

1/(As the owners were very sorry. We're out of the country until the 7th, I would love for you to please come back to Paris as we will be there and we will offer a free bottle of our house champagne just ask for Dave or Astrid and I thank you for your services for our great country. Thank you for the feed back we want to make Paris a great place to dine we will correct the mistake!
Best regards ,Dave and Astrid )

and also after the review.

2/ (Again im sorry for your wait I tried to resolve the issue over email I didn't think a negative report on trip advisor was appropriate. I found out we were down to one waiter the other one went home sick.i know thats not your fault and were not trying to make excuses.We want to try resolving this issue and prove Paris is a great place were sorry and our offer still stands.

Best Regards Dave & Astrid )

As to day we truly regret that we couldn't please you and are sorry that a sickness of one of our employe completely ruined you night. My brother who was the man happened to be seating at the bar and enjoying is Saturday night drink as a customer would like to apologize about not been able to do more then seating you and informing you that the waiter was taking an order and will be wright with you. Thomas the waiter of the night are joining us to our sincere apologies to have not been able to served you in the next 2 minuts time frame. I wish Mr Semper will consider giving us an other chance and used the offer we extended to him.
Best regards, Dave & Astrid.