Naples Courtyard Inn
$264
$229
RitzCarlton.com
  • Restaurant
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
$119
$329
$174
$296
$269
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
$187
$183
$189
$165
Preferred Hotels
$329
$289
  • Beachfront
All reviewstiki hutcontinental breakfastpool areajuice and coffeeold floridalocal attractionsmain roadgreat pooltamiami trailironkeysratesirmapoolsideaccommodationslandscapinghousekeeper
Reviewed November 15, 2013 via mobile

We held our 70th anniversary of VRF-2, a WWII Squadron of Navy Pilots at the Courtyard Inn. This is our third get-together at this hotel.
It's perfect place for guests of a wedding, reunion, or other event to stay and socialize with each other before or after the actual event. -or have the celebration there. The tiki hut by the pool is so fun and the atmosphere there is very inviting. Don't be surprised if other guests join in!
Now, down to the facts; it's actually a Motel. For all you younger readers, Motel is short for "Motor Inn". A place where you park your car outside if your room. You actually go outside to get ice or visit the front desk. Oh please! Put down your iPhone and deal with it.
It's clean, reasonably priced, and run by friendly people. If you want coddled and worshipped for being a platinum member of a chain hotel, this is not for you. But if you want to visit Naples, this is a great base of operation. They are very accommodating and appreciate your business.
I Highly recommend the Courtyard Inn Naples.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
NCINaples, Manager at Naples Courtyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Our Dear Navy Pilots and Families, Friends,

It is always our pleasure to host a group such as yourselves and even more so, your group, because of the celebration for the pilots who defended our country so many years ago that allows us all to live in a safe environment where we don't doubt our protection from outside forces. We owe a debt of thanks and honor to your men. We appreciate your kind review, simply stated and very true. We are an affordable, one of a very few Olde Florida Inns that maintain charm from the past but offer the comforts one would expect in a relaxing and tropical paradise like Naples. It is our great hope that we will be seeing you all again next year (and perhaps celebrate the 93rd birthday with Mr. Storey!!). All our best until next we see you. And our many thanks for being the men and wonderful wives and families that share with us.
Your friends at NCI

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have no complaints about this place. I was kind of doubtful about it at first because of the price. (Being that it was Labor Day weekend) I believe I got an awesome price for the room. We checked in late Saturday about 10pm and we were greeted by the owner, Nora whom was extremely nice and welcoming. My girls wanted to jump in the pool but the pool had closed at 10pm. Nora was nice enough to let my girls jump in for a quick swim.
I was extremely HAPPY to see that we had NO CARPET; I think EVERY hotel should take carpets away as they are so GROSS. The breakfast was continental exactly how it is written on their website so really people should not expect bacon, eggs, etc. I also LOVED the fact that they allow you to bring your own small grill and have a bar b q by the pool area. This is great! Overall the staff was very friendly and the owner was not stuck up or anything. Family friendly and clean rooms (we had two side by side) We are a family of 6 and had a great time during our stay!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
4  Thank Keliarod
nal11, Manager at Naples Courtyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for the very stellar review of the INN!! We are so pleased you found the property, atmosphere and staff ready to exceed your expectations. We take great pleasure in allowing our guests to "make the place their own" so to speak. It is very enjoyable for us to accommodate families in multiple units. The guests, like yourselves, that book in groups like this always have a really wonderful and relaxing time here and we appreciate being of service . Hoping to see you and the family sometime real soon. NCI

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My wife and I stayed there over Labor day weekend . The room was clean but there was no microwave and the tv was a little 19" old school tv , But I guess I can over look those things . But what I cant overlook was the food servers in the morning for breakfast. They had very little selection for breakfast and the server do not wear any gloves . They where eating while we were there putting food in there mouths with there hands licking their fingers and then went over without washing their hands grabbed the beagles out of the bag and placed for us to eat. I about got sick when we seen this . Also about 3:00am the smoke alarm would beep and stop and then 3 to 4 mins later it would to it again . That happened the rest of the night when I told the front desk they said I should of called the 24 hr. maintenance number that no one told me about. I told the front desk all of this as we were checking out and it seamed not to a problem. Will not stay again and will tell everyone I know not to stay there either.

Room Tip: don't eat there for breakfast....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Doug B
NCINaples, Manager at Naples Courtyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

When you came to the desk in the morning you tried to get a free night because your smoke detector back up battery began chirping at 12:00 midnight the night before. You were asked if you dialed "0" (the front desk) to report it. "No," you said. Why? Your response was that you did not want a "stranger" coming in to disturb your wife and yourself to correct the issue. If you do not let us know you have an issue (and things happen and are corrected at all hotels), and you do not give us the opportunity to correct the issue for you, then how is it that we are able to help you? You just needed to dial 0 (customary at most hotels). And since you realized that we were not going to refund you since you did not let us know, you told the front desk attendant you would leave a terrible review and so you did. None of your complaints about the breakfast and the girls serving the breakfast are true.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

My family and I just got back from the Naples Courtyard Inn and I have to say from the minute I walked in I was greeted by the friendly and up beet Nora, the owner. My expectations were not that high to begin with due to past experiences at similar styles of hotels. The rooms were nice and bigger than some if not most other hotels I've stayed at, the staff was really friendly and it was very family oriented. The one thing I did not like was the fact that they only had cold breakfast like: toasted bagels, regular toast, cereal, juice and coffee; although, it is better than no breakfast at all. Over all it was a really great get away spot that more people should know about, would definitely return and recommend to others.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tati521

Dear Tati521,
We really appreciate your honest and very positive review of the Inn. It is an easy place to relax with the family and definitely our staff (and myself) relish in our wonderful guests. We actually are working on a new and improved breakfast idea to better the breakfast experience here (plans are slated for the December time frame), so when you come again we will look forward to serving you and yours and having a new menu under the chickee bar. Many thanks!

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Just returned from Naples after 11 nights at the courtyard. After a little trouble at check in we found the hotel to be great. Nice rooms cleaned every day pool area was nice and the breakfast was perfectly fine. It does say continental breakfast and that's what it was. Not sure what the problem is there. The rooms are very good for the price, if you want a full breakfast with a five star room you can get it down the road but it will cost you $300 a night! Good rooms, light breakfast, great location all for under $70 per night.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Holsd
NCINaples, Manager at Naples Courtyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

We are so pleased to have received your review of the inn. We did enjoy having your wonderful family and friends with us and we were happy that you were all so inclined to" make the place your own", so to speak, while you were here. The Inn is truly what you described. We have sparkling clean rooms and a fantastic pool and chickee area for all to enjoy. We do hope that we will have the pleasure of being of service to you and yours at the Inn sometime soon. All the best.