“Good for a beer and a game”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Boston's Restaurant & Sports Bar
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 30, 2013

I am a Boston fan, so naturally I would gravitate to a place like this. It's good- lots of TVs, bar food, etc. But nothing spectacular. If it's close to where you are staying, go. If it isn't, pick a local place.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

I stopped in when they first opened and was disappointed when I ordered a burger and was told I could only have it medium or above. I caved in and ordered it anyway....TERRIBLE! I returned a few months later and was not impressed with the staff. Slow and acted as if THEY were doing ME a favor by serving me. I wrote them off, but (unfortunately) went on 18MAY13 due to a friend whose son was celebrating graduating from High School. It was held outside, but I still had to go inside to get a drink. Service took about 7 minutes (Jason was suppose to be there but was a no call / no show), which left Megan all by herself. HER service was fine and friendly, however, in the 3 hours I was outside there...not ONCE did the server pick up nor remove the approx 12 beer bottles, 10 plates, numerous trash items that were on our small 6 top table. I observed the manager come out 2-3 times, however I never saw a single table be bussed. For being a chain, one would think a manager would set things straight, but that never happened. If ever a future celebration is to be held there, I will either HIGHLY suggest they choose another location, or simply NOT attend!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

We use to go there every week or so food was good , not cheap service was ok, but we went in on a Sunday evening at 8:15, just 12 of us, restaurant is supposed to open till 10 pm blond manager behind the bar yelled at us as we entered , We are Closed ! Yelling at us from behind a bar? With other customers sitting there? Well we left ,that was a year ago , none of us have been back , all full time residents in naples in our 40 s and up they don't need our money , and will not see any of us again , fun while it lasted but if that's your attitude toward customers oh well

1  Thank kevinapf
Reviewed April 26, 2013

The menu and food are good, with many choices. The chicken salad I ordered was very good and I would get it again. I thought the service was decent but a little slow considering that there were not many tables occupied when we were there. Even though it is a sports bar, the TV positioning does not allow you to see multiple sporting events easily. I would call the restaurant a cross between a family restaurant and a sports bar.

I will go back.

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

This place is a better mix of restaurant and sports bar than most with this idea. Enough TVs to watch whatever you wish but the sports angle is not overbearing. We usually get "regular pizza" but decided to try their flatbread pizza, and to share it for the two of us. They offer a basic pizza and you add toppings. We added 4 and the result was perfect. 5 decent pieces for each. Very helpful and attentive waitress. We had been here about 4 months ago and could not understand why we had not been back sooner. A little chilly so I retrieved a sweater from my car. There is a separate bar area, but we ate in the larger restaurant area. Clean restrooms. Lots of parking.