All reviews tin city front desk olive garden pool area close to downtown nice hotel free breakfast breakfast area the hotel manager stay there again breakfast was excellent beds were very comfortable pool and hot tub king suite yogurt hot breakfast shops and restaurants
Reviewed May 31, 2016

I stay at HI Ex. hotels and Hampton Inn hotels most every time I travel. I have experienced quite a few but I do believe this is the nicest one I have stayed in.
The room was very nice, clean and comfortable. Breakfast was decent as usual. The pool area was definitely a few bumps up from the normal HI ex. Very good all the way around!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Stagalv_10
Paola M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Naples, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2016

Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel and additionally choosing us to host your stay here in Naples, FL. We are so pleased to hear you share we are the nicest you have stayed in. Our staff takes great pride in a clean friendly experience and your feedback is imperative. We do hope you will come back and stay with us in the future.

Reviewed May 30, 2016

The hotel is super clean, bedrooms have comfortable beds, the breakfast is nice and the hotel offers fast wi fi. The front desk personnel is very kind and the swimming pool area is great! Thanks Holiday Inn!!!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Cecilia D

Thank you for choosing us to host your stay here in Naples, FL and your great review of our hotel. We are so pleased to hear you share your guest experiences and you would stay again. Our staff takes great pride in a clean friendly experience and your feedback is imperative. We hope you will come back and stay with us in the future.

Reviewed May 26, 2016 via mobile

I have been here multiple times. The hotel is perfectly located walking distance to Tin City, 5th ave and Naples Pier. Outstanding customer service and hotel itself so nice and clean. Can beat the location nor the prices!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank AnolanJ

Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel sharing your local experiences. We really appreciate being highly recommended and take it seriously. Our staff takes great pride in a clean friendly experience and your feedback is imperative. Thank you for choosing us to host your stay and we look forward to your next stay with us in the future.

Reviewed May 22, 2016

Kristy was one of the ladies I remembered. Wow I am not used to such service and travel a lot. Anyway, this hotel is quiet, no problem parking and you don't pay to park!! Free Wi-Fi, and the best breakfast included we have ever had! I love the mini pancake machine that made them with a push of a button, ( I want one). Omelets, fruit, yogurt, etc...Many rude people (Foreigners) pushing to get into the food service counters with NO MANNERS they don't get how it works...they must not have breakfasts included in their countries...That said; the rooms were also awesome! completely updated with flat screens, nice carpet, reading lights, fridge, micro , coffee maker, and the beds rock! super soft tops, and pillows.

Room tip: There all fine.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank JD P

Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel. We are so pleased to hear you share your detailed guest experiences and enjoyed our rooms and breakfast, I want a pancake maker too! Our staff takes great pride in a clean friendly experience and your feedback is imperative. Thank you for choosing us to host your stay and we look forward to your next stay with us in the future.

Reviewed May 21, 2016

Must consider when you are travelling to Naples - this may be the best Holiday Inn Express in the states. My room was spotless and enjoyed an incredible view of the pool (not to be missed - more like South Beach upscale brand with multiple cabanas and chaise lounges) with a whirlpool that could be in a PT setting...great jets very relaxing - piped in music poolside when you take the headphones off. The staff could not have been more gracious or accommodating...first rate and incredible price...short walk to Tin City...put this on your favorite list...johnmc

Room tip: Pool view if available - so much light - beautiful amenity with super relaxing hot tub
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank jcmcfaddin
PollyinFL, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Naples, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2016

Dear johnmc,

WOW! Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review.
My staff and I strive to make our hotel the best of the best and we want the world to know!
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Paola M.