“WoW!!!!!! Devine. Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of diVINE SPA

diVINE SPA
Ranked #1 of 53 Spas & Wellness in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: DiVINE SPA is located in downtown Naples and has been opened after complete remodeling in March of 2011. Here you will find only the state of art finishes in contemporary design and Zen atmosphere with luxurious treatments. Relax with wine therapy and aromatherapy while experiencing our unique, natural D'vine skin and body care products for men and women that are loaded with beneficial antioxidants, polyphenols, resveratrol and other nutrients that replenish and revitalize the body's largest organ: the skin. Tissues become smooth while your circulatory system is stimulated by the grapes' active elements. The sweet, sensual bloom is good to your skin and refreshing for your mind during your massage session! Infuse your skin with the moisture and nutrients it's been longing for. D'vine products are paraben-free, with safe and chirally-correct ingredients. The concentrations of the natural ingredients in the D'vine complex eliminate the need for chemical preservatives. The scientific concept of using grape skin and seeds for vine therapy treatments had been used for many centuries. Since then, vine therapy has greatly evolved. D'vine products contain highly potent ingredients taken from a varietal of extracts of the most powerful red and white grapes and wines. Red wines are rich in various types of antioxidants that prevent and protect against disease. They also contain polyphenols which have a positive impact on the body's vascular system, and stimulate the immune system for antiviral and antibacterial responses. We would like to invite you to try out one for our massage luxury vine therapy treatment like Mourvedre Escape, Pinot Noir Awakening, Lambrusco Divine Gentlemen's Deluxe or Couples Vino Oasis...Only at diVINE SPA, organic massage therapy center located in downtown Naples.
Saint Joe, Arkansas
“WoW!!!!!! Devine. Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

The most amazing experience. Worked all my tension and knots out. Was a completely new person when I walked out. Would highly recommend it. 5*

Kiev
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Phenomenal, definitely a 'must do' while in Naples”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

I am a world traveler having experienced a wide variety of spas in exotic places across Europe and Asia. I get back to my home in Naples and discover My Body TLC. Incredible. The attention to detail, professionalism, and deep knowledge of the staff puts you at ease and makes you want to try all their products, especially the anti-aging ones produced by D'vine. The deep tissue massage I got from Renee was thorough and delved deep into my tense muscles. She knew exactly where I needed it the most just by feel. The attention I received made me feel like a queen that day! All my stress melted away. The small nature of the spa allows for very personalized attention if you want it, a refreshing change from the large luxury hotel spas where I sometimes feel rushed. The exquisitely decorated premises, soothing music, and calming tea make you feel luxurious too! After your treatment, you can walk through downtown Naples and enjoy a gourmet lunch or dinner. A definite must to your visit in Naples!

Havertown, Pennsylvania
“So relaxing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Loved our experience here at my body TLC ! My husband and I received 75 minute massages n couldn't have been more pleased! It was amazing!

Naples, Florida
“Wonderfully Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

From the moment I stepped in, the spa atmosphere was very nice. Ashley was very professional and courteous and the massage was so relaxing. It was a great place and I would go there again.

Visited October 2013
Plantation, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2013

My husband & I celebrated our 1 year anniversary with a couples massage. The massage was excellent and the atmosphere was relaxing. The whole experience was enjoyable from start to finish. The place is clean and smells great. Hope to be celebrate our 2nd anniversary there as well.