“Wonderfully Relaxing”
Review of diVINE SPA

diVINE SPA
Ranked #1 of 58 Spas & Wellness in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: DiVINE SPA is located in downtown Naples and has been opened after complete remodeling in March of 2011. Here you will find only the state of art finishes in contemporary design and Zen atmosphere with luxurious treatments. Relax with wine therapy and aromatherapy while experiencing our unique, natural D'vine skin and body care products for men and women that are loaded with beneficial antioxidants, polyphenols, resveratrol and other nutrients that replenish and revitalize the body's largest organ: the skin. Tissues become smooth while your circulatory system is stimulated by the grapes' active elements. The sweet, sensual bloom is good to your skin and refreshing for your mind during your massage session! Infuse your skin with the moisture and nutrients it's been longing for. D'vine products are paraben-free, with safe and chirally-correct ingredients. The concentrations of the natural ingredients in the D'vine complex eliminate the need for chemical preservatives. The scientific concept of using grape skin and seeds for vine therapy treatments had been used for many centuries. Since then, vine therapy has greatly evolved. D'vine products contain highly potent ingredients taken from a varietal of extracts of the most powerful red and white grapes and wines. Red wines are rich in various types of antioxidants that prevent and protect against disease. They also contain polyphenols which have a positive impact on the body's vascular system, and stimulate the immune system for antiviral and antibacterial responses. We would like to invite you to try out one for our massage luxury vine therapy treatment like Mourvedre Escape, Pinot Noir Awakening, Lambrusco Divine Gentlemen's Deluxe or Couples Vino Oasis...Only at diVINE SPA, organic massage therapy center located in downtown Naples.
Naples, Florida
“Wonderfully Relaxing”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

From the moment I stepped in, the spa atmosphere was very nice. Ashley was very professional and courteous and the massage was so relaxing. It was a great place and I would go there again.

Visited October 2013

Plantation, Florida
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

My husband & I celebrated our 1 year anniversary with a couples massage. The massage was excellent and the atmosphere was relaxing. The whole experience was enjoyable from start to finish. The place is clean and smells great. Hope to be celebrate our 2nd anniversary there as well.

Visited November 2013
Miami, Florida
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I'm always hesitant with massages at new places without known recommendations, but this was a wonderful experience from the first step of booking online. Martina was very sweet and helpful. She was able to be flexible to our schedule. I scheduled a sweep tissue massage for my husbands bday and a prenatal massage for me. I've never had one before as this is my first pregnancy, and Michelle was fantastic!! Very soothing, relaxing, and refreshing!! I was made very comfortable throughout. The decor is beautiful and the massage tables have some kind of amazing padding with bamboo sheets- Amazing!!! Highly recommended!!! They made the end of our vacation perfect!!

Visited October 2013
Naples, Florida
“A Gift to Ourselves”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We headed to Naples for some well needed R&R and treated ourselves to a Couples Massage at My Body TLC. I discovered the place via the internet. What a find. As soon as we walked in we felt very comfortable and at ease. Martina is a lovely person and did a fantastic job at creating a beautiful and peaceful spot in old Naples.
We will return to My Body TLC!

Visited August 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Great addition to our vacation!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband and I wanted to relax during our brief trip to Naples and TLC delivered! The spa was clean and truly professional. Top notch massage experience.

Visited April 2013