“A Gift to Ourselves”
Review of diVINE SPA

diVINE SPA
Ranked #1 of 57 Spas & Wellness in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: DiVINE SPA is located in downtown Naples and has been opened after complete remodeling in March of 2011. Here you will find only the state of art finishes in contemporary design and Zen atmosphere with luxurious treatments. Relax with wine therapy and aromatherapy while experiencing our unique, natural D'vine skin and body care products for men and women that are loaded with beneficial antioxidants, polyphenols, resveratrol and other nutrients that replenish and revitalize the body's largest organ: the skin. Tissues become smooth while your circulatory system is stimulated by the grapes' active elements. The sweet, sensual bloom is good to your skin and refreshing for your mind during your massage session! Infuse your skin with the moisture and nutrients it's been longing for. D'vine products are paraben-free, with safe and chirally-correct ingredients. The concentrations of the natural ingredients in the D'vine complex eliminate the need for chemical preservatives. The scientific concept of using grape skin and seeds for vine therapy treatments had been used for many centuries. Since then, vine therapy has greatly evolved. D'vine products contain highly potent ingredients taken from a varietal of extracts of the most powerful red and white grapes and wines. Red wines are rich in various types of antioxidants that prevent and protect against disease. They also contain polyphenols which have a positive impact on the body's vascular system, and stimulate the immune system for antiviral and antibacterial responses. We would like to invite you to try out one for our massage luxury vine therapy treatment like Mourvedre Escape, Pinot Noir Awakening, Lambrusco Divine Gentlemen's Deluxe or Couples Vino Oasis...Only at diVINE SPA, organic massage therapy center located in downtown Naples.
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We headed to Naples for some well needed R&R and treated ourselves to a Couples Massage at My Body TLC. I discovered the place via the internet. What a find. As soon as we walked in we felt very comfortable and at ease. Martina is a lovely person and did a fantastic job at creating a beautiful and peaceful spot in old Naples.
We will return to My Body TLC!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

My husband and I wanted to relax during our brief trip to Naples and TLC delivered! The spa was clean and truly professional. Top notch massage experience.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

What an amazing 90 minutes! The ladies at TLC most knowledgeable and talented! Very relaxing and the most comfortable beds ever!!!! We are recommending them to all our friends! We can't wait to go back ASAP. Small place but very well decorated, clean and just relaxing from the minute you walk in! We where lucky to find My Body TLC and you should all give it a try!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Spa experience and massage to remember. Last Friday I had the pleasure of spending a few hours at My Body TLC. The Masseuse was unbelievable talented and educated. She paid particular attention to my needs and problem areas as well as made many suggestions before and after the massage. Without a doubt I'll visit again. The SPA itself is beautiful, and relaxing and the management team was as professional and helpful as well. Can't wait to visit My Body TLC again.

1  Thank craigfivebuckslunch
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We scheduled massages on a rainy day during vacation. Personable and experienced staff. The most comfortable massage table ever! Highly recommend splurging for the 90 minute massage.