“One of the best massages I've had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of diVINE SPA

diVINE SPA
Ranked #1 of 54 Spas & Wellness in Naples
More attraction details
Owner description: DiVINE SPA is located in downtown Naples and has been opened after complete remodeling in March of 2011. Here you will find only the state of art finishes in contemporary design and Zen atmosphere with luxurious treatments. Relax with wine therapy and aromatherapy while experiencing our unique, natural D'vine skin and body care products for men and women that are loaded with beneficial antioxidants, polyphenols, resveratrol and other nutrients that replenish and revitalize the body's largest organ: the skin. Tissues become smooth while your circulatory system is stimulated by the grapes' active elements. The sweet, sensual bloom is good to your skin and refreshing for your mind during your massage session! Infuse your skin with the moisture and nutrients it's been longing for. D'vine products are paraben-free, with safe and chirally-correct ingredients. The concentrations of the natural ingredients in the D'vine complex eliminate the need for chemical preservatives. The scientific concept of using grape skin and seeds for vine therapy treatments had been used for many centuries. Since then, vine therapy has greatly evolved. D'vine products contain highly potent ingredients taken from a varietal of extracts of the most powerful red and white grapes and wines. Red wines are rich in various types of antioxidants that prevent and protect against disease. They also contain polyphenols which have a positive impact on the body's vascular system, and stimulate the immune system for antiviral and antibacterial responses. We would like to invite you to try out one for our massage luxury vine therapy treatment like Mourvedre Escape, Pinot Noir Awakening, Lambrusco Divine Gentlemen's Deluxe or Couples Vino Oasis...Only at diVINE SPA, organic massage therapy center located in downtown Naples.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“One of the best massages I've had.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

It is more of a massage clinic then it is a spa, but the massages my wife and I had were among the best ever. A nice break from our kids!

Richard M, Public Relations Manager at diVINE SPA, responded to this review, March 8, 2013
Dear M & L, thank you for your great feedback, it is very nice to read that you and your wife enjoyed the massages. Being parents can be overwhelming sometimes so you deserve to have a moment to relax and recharge! We thank you for choosing My Body TLC and would like to stay on your MUST TO DO list for next time.

Louisiana
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Martina's a dream!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

Decided to get a massage here in Naples after I read about it on Trip Advisor and saw the excellent reviews. I was staying at the Ritz-Carlton and didn't want to pay for another overpriced massage there. So I went to see Martina. I've had a lot of massages and I can truly say that she has an artist's touch. She is very attentive and sweet. She has a great accent as she is from Slovakia. After the massage she gave me green tea and chocolate while I waited for my cab. This is a lovely studio. If I ever come back to Naples I will definitely go see Martina again!

Little tip: Try lying down in the modern looking lounge chair in the waiting area - fabulous!

Visited February 2013
Whauu! It feels really great to have a guest from Ritz-Carlton who chose us instead the hotel spa, traveled 12 miles to Downtown Naples and leaving us the review like this. We are speechless, because we know that Ritz-Carlton guests expect the best in hotel industry and for us to prove that we can provide as good if not better service than Ritz-Carlton is simply the best compliment we can receive. Martina is the founder of My Body TLC and she is very passionate about her business. As our THANK YOU for your wonderful feedback you left here, we are sending you a handwritten thank you note with a little gift. Please remember that a green-mint tea is always ready and our bowl of dark chocolate is bottomless, so now, you just have to visit Naples more often :-)
Boston
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Perfect solution for vacation excess”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013 via mobile

We tend to have to much fun on vacation....this was perfect way to spend an hour of your day nourishing your body and mind! Don't hesitate to give it a try. Clean and my therapist was excellent. Listened well.

2 Thank Deb S
Naples, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best.Massage.Ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012

I have seen Martina many times for a massage. She gives the best massages! Her studio is beautiful and peaceful. Martina always tailors the massage to the specific needs of her client. I feel that a massage at My Body TLC is money well spent and I can't wait to get back for another in the near future!

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Janet B
Baldock, Herts, U.K.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Heaven in an hour!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2012 via mobile

We had a couples massage whilst on vacation. My wife is pregnant so she had the prenatal massage with Michelle and I had a customised massage with Martina. Both massages were excellent and left us feeling sooo relaxed we could have fallen asleep. There was a nice touch added too which was complimentary champagne (what a pity my wife can't drink at the moment...I had her share!). All in all I would thoroughly recommend this place if you're visiting Naples.

2 Thank Stu_G79