“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2014

Great tiramisu, friendly staff, large salads, recommended. We will return as it is reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

We discovered this gem on a recent visit. The 2 for $30 dinners were a real bargain. We started with the Greek salad. It was crisp, tasty, loaded with feta, and huge. Certainly more than enough for 2. The pasta alla Donna was delicious -- perfectly seasoned stirips of chicken, sun dried tomatoes, artichokes and kalamata olives. Wow! What a treat for the tastebuds. My husband enjoyed the penne with fresh tomatoes and basil. It was good, but didn't have the zing of the pasta alla Donna which was exceptional. The servings were more than generous -- we had enough for lunch the next day. The meal ended with a cannoli which was crisp and creamy -- just like a good cannoli should be. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I go to Bokampers quite a bit and never knew this place was here. Seem like they do a lot of pizza. The staff and our waitress were very friendly. My Dad and I had the calamari to start... It was a little rubbery, but decent. For my entrée, I had the mussels with tomatoes & basil over pasta and Dad had veal parm over penne. My mussels were delicious and Dad had one complaint - too much marinara. The cannoli for dessert was also good. This first visit won't be my last!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I eat here almost once a week. Pizza is excellent, Hot Italian sandwich is addicting and I could bathe in the Jacks dip …. it is to die for! I have had many of the pasta dishes and they are also all delicious. The staff is so accommodating if you ever want to “switch it up”. Love this family place!

Reviewed April 30, 2013

We've ordered pizza here before for take out and now I'm reviewing because we to sit down and order food other than pizza. Marie was our server, and she is a delight. She and her brothers work that restaurant like they own it (oh wait...they do). They are fun, they treat you beautifully, and even if you are at the booth in front of the drink fountain and fully capable of getting up to get your own drinks, she says, "Sit down. You're out having dinner. Let me get that for you."
They have incredible calzones. They are huge, golden, cheesy, and delicious. Baked perfectly.
The ziti is excellent, and it's served with eggplant, but you can request without if you prefer. It's not a baked ziti, either. Nice to see an Italian restaurant understands that not all ziti has to be baked. I can't recall the last time I saw a non-baked ziti on a menu, and I was glad to see that.
The sauce here is a nice fresh tomato sauce. It's not heavy.
I'm hoping it will be easier to get in here now that season is over. Excellent!! We have been back many times since the first visit.