“Great and genuine Italian food”

Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tamiami Trail
Transit: Naples Trolly Tours Stop, less than a block
Description: WELCOME TO ALBERTOS RESTAURANT Chef Alberto Varetto creates the finest in contemporary Northern Italian cuisine.His culinary interpretations emphasize seasonal ingredients, while creatively respecting the great traditions of Italian gastronomy, The glory of Italian cooking is fresh ingredients, served at their peak and handled in a way that flatters, rather than masks, their personalities.
Council Bluffs
“Great and genuine Italian food”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Good service, friendly wait staff and reasonable prices in the off season. Will absolutely go back on my next trip to Naples.

Visited August 2014

Bath, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We had a lovely evening at Alberto's on 5th Avenue. The food was very good and our server Cristina was attentive, friendly and extremely professional. I enjoyed the duck liver with butternut squash tortelloni followed by fillet of veal.My husband very much enjoyed his scallops with porcini mushrooms and truffle followed by the red snapper. The menu was varied and interesting the desserts were very good too. Good wine choice and all priced correctly, in my opinion.

“Delicious”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

I'm Tiago from Portugal and this restaurant has the best finest Italian food I ever tasted. It is, indeed, a piece of Italy in the heart of Naples. I managed to meet the coolest employees, Moreno and Rocco, who shared a lot of laughs with me. Absolutely delicious food.

Boston, Massachusetts
“ecceziunale veramente”
Reviewed August 25, 2014

def the best Italian meal I had in wole florida after so long time ...great location true Italian kitchen stile the server take care of my party were awesome and originally true Italian server as u knew is not that easy found that usually in some other restaurant around here....the server Moreno and is brother rocco make sure for all night that we don't miss nothing at my table back and for from the kitchen for me and all my other guest .grazie ragazzi e grazie chef alberto only one word to say ecceziunale veramente

• Visited June 2014
Poughkeepsie, NY
“Wonderful service, food, and atmosphere on 5th Avenue”
Reviewed August 22, 2014

We absolutely loved our evening at Alberto's on 5th Avenue. Our server Cristina could not have been more delightful. She immediately got my husband's sense of humor and made us both feel welcome and relaxed. What a sweet heart. Our meals were wonderful. We had the fish special and a homemade fettuccini dish. Both were excellent. We will absolutely be back!