“DINING IN NAPLES, FL - on FIFTH AVE”

Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #93 of 989 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tamiami Trail
Transit: Naples Trolly Tours Stop, less than a block
Description: WELCOME TO ALBERTOS RESTAURANT Chef Alberto Varetto creates the finest in contemporary Northern Italian cuisine.His culinary interpretations emphasize seasonal ingredients, while creatively respecting the great traditions of Italian gastronomy, The glory of Italian cooking is fresh ingredients, served at their peak and handled in a way that flatters, rather than masks, their personalities.
Naples, FL
“DINING IN NAPLES, FL - on FIFTH AVE”
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Alberto's on Fifth is an amazing restaurant! EXCELLENT Pesto, ohhhh soooo good! This was my first experience but certainly not my last. You can taste the difference in truly homemade pasta. . I think Alberto has spared no expense in creating a great experience with amazing food for Naples, Florida! The food is fabulous, the atmosphere is lovely and the location is fantastic right on Fifth Avenue in the heart of Naples.

Naples, Florida
“Simply delicious”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Friends took me to Alberto's the day before Valentine's Day. It was a very pleasant experience and I would highly recommend it. They had an early bird special that was $19.50 for a glass of wine, salad or appetizer and main course. We all were pleased with what we ordered. Dessert was just okay but the dinner itself was fantastic.

St. John's, NL
“Disappointing”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

We had reservations for 7:30 for a party of six. We were seated promptly and excellent french and olive bread was brought to the table. Our guests were mixed about the meal. The ravioli with butternut squash was said to be excellent as well as the shrimp, orange and beet salad. The presentation of the salad was beautiful.
My husband ordered the black fettuccine with calamari. Very little of the fettuccine was black: most of it was just the ordinary pasta and he found the dish rather tasteless. He was very disappointed as he really enjoys black pasta and calamari. I had the sea scallops on a risotto said to be seasoned with spanish saffron. I have just recently been to Spain and am quite familiar with this seasoning. The scallops were ok but the risotto reminded me of Kraft dinner and I only ate a little of it. Not what I expected. I don't think we will go back as there are so many restaurants where we were happier with the food. I rated it average as some really enjoyed their meal and we didn't.

Naples, Florida
“I wanted to love Alberto's”

...but I couldn't.

I have tried this place many, many times. The food is fabulous, the atmosphere is lovely and the location is fantastic. However, the service is consistently indifferent. I've been with one, two and up to five friends but, except for one or two isolated occasions, none of the staff seemed particularly interested in providing good service. I've heard this from friends that tried Alberto's on my recommendation, as well.

I had hoped Alberto's would be my go-to restaurant in town, but it's not to be. There are too many good restaurants around to waste my time and money. It's a real shame.

• Visited November 2013
Tavistock
“Early dinner menu is worth it!!”
Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

We dropped in to Alberto's because they had a great deal on for their early dinner menu. We had an appetizer , main and wine for 19.95! The menu choices for this special were superb. The house red was beautiful and exceeded our expectations. All was presented wonderfully and we left very satisfied. Our waiter Jill was great and we enjoyed her service.

The host was really welcoming as well. Loved it!
The Fedora Ladies