“We had a very good meal here.”

Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #92 of 992 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tamiami Trail
Transit: Naples Trolly Tours Stop, less than a block
Description: WELCOME TO ALBERTOS RESTAURANT Chef Alberto Varetto creates the finest in contemporary Northern Italian cuisine.His culinary interpretations emphasize seasonal ingredients, while creatively respecting the great traditions of Italian gastronomy, The glory of Italian cooking is fresh ingredients, served at their peak and handled in a way that flatters, rather than masks, their personalities.
Reviewed January 8, 2014

There are many good restaurants in Naples, Florida. I've had several wonderful meals. But I've yet to find a truly great restaurant here.

I had a high hopes for Alberto's on Fifth - recommended by many friends. And I had a good meal there, but it certainly wasn't a great meal, a memorable meal. Maybe those restaurants don't exist in Naples.

The boulangese was good and the pasta seemed house made. The wine list was respectable but overpriced.

I'm going to keep looking......

2  Thank NantucketJoe
There are newer reviews for Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We visit Alberto's several times a year but for some reason last night - everything was absolutely perfect! My dinner was super, and even though we were all full and sated, we kept tasting my husband's flat pillow pasta with a red sauce Bolognese. Yup, forks across the table...gross but we're family. The other two members had the sea bass special - plus salads to start....and yes I was the only one to have dessert. Fabian at the bar was great and everyone - waiter, woman filling glasses, maitre d, manager was sweet and attentive. What else could you ask for? Everyone loved their dinner, the service and the evening.

1  Thank Deb S
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We come here often and think this is one of the better Italian restaurants in Naples. Tonight the red snapper was good but not special. My wife had the squash stuffed ravioli.. This was special although the sausage on the dish seemed more an after thought. It didn't add or subtract from the dish. Service was spot on.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

There were many choices in this area and since we are from Indiana I just picked one and hoped for the best after reading reviews. It turned out to be the best meal I can remember in a magical setting for our celebration. Our waiter, Jason, was very personable and happy to answer any questions we had, which added to our enjoyment. We tried dishes that were new to us and we were delighted with the result. We weren't rushed and felt very much at home here. When the manager stopped by I was happy to tell him I couldn't remember a better dinner - ever!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We went for a late lunch and we were very impressed. Good service, nice elegant atmosphere and very good food. I had a grilled salmon that was excellent; my wife had a very good grilled chicken salad. Chocolate dessert was good, too.