“Great Italian food”

Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #96 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tamiami Trail
Transit: Naples Trolly Tours Stop, less than a block
Description: WELCOME TO ALBERTOS RESTAURANT Chef Alberto Varetto creates the finest in contemporary Northern Italian cuisine.His culinary interpretations emphasize seasonal ingredients, while creatively respecting the great traditions of Italian gastronomy, The glory of Italian cooking is fresh ingredients, served at their peak and handled in a way that flatters, rather than masks, their personalities.
Palm Harbor, Florida
“Great Italian food”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stumbled upon this rare treasure in Naples on our visit this week, Authentic Italian is an understatement; from the Prosciutto and pecorino cheese with fresh figs, to the fresh homemade veal ravioli with mushrooms in a truffle cream sauce. My wife was easy to please with the red snapper in a lobster sauce served with fingerling potatoes and green beans, while my son enjoyed his chicken served with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese. I was impressed with the moist, flavorful taste of the chicken breast, however my son wouldn't share his entree with me. Truly a fantastic addition to the 5th Ave restaurant scene. I don't recommend restaurants often, but this one is a winner.
John

Maine
“Dining with Floridian Friends in Northern Italian Style”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We met at this great restaurant for an evening of catchup and share on our short 3 day visit to southern Florida. We only had this one night to share dinner and smooze with our good friends who live in Miami and drove up to see us. We drove down from Sarasota to meet them and Naples was in the middle. This restaurant is in the middle of Downtown Naples. it is a visit that should not be missed. Great Great Vegetarian Minestrone, delicious pasta and I had the Red Snapper which was grilled perfectly. Our server was informative, friendly, and courteous. We had all the time we wanted and were allowed the leisure in eating and talking (almost 3 hours). We drank great Red Wine and the meal ended with freshly brewed coffee and the one of the best desserts in Florida ....Tirimisu of course.....I recommend it. Very creamy! We will return to Alberto's Fine Italian on future visits to Naples, Florida for sure. Thanks to the owners!

“DavidW”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Very disappointed. My wife and I had their chicken dish which we found very bland and uninteresting swamped with tomato and cheese and certainly not worth $25 each. Served by a charming, willing and helpful waitress the food was a mega let down. Needless to say it is definitely off our
wish list.

Sarasota, Florida
“A Meal to Talk About”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We just got back from a trip to Naples where we found this Italian fine dining treasure: Alberto's on Fifth. We enjoyed two delicious meals incl. appetizers, salads and yummy desserts!! Best of all were the Raviolinis stuffed w/butternut squash served w/homemade Ital. Sausage & Amaretto sauce. I had it one evening, my husband the next, it's just soooo good. But also the roasted scallops. The mixed greens w/warm brie, roasted pear & Balsamic was a good choice. We asked Ivan, the friendly Maitre'D about his favorite dessert and he recommended their Tiramisu.. was he ever right!

Chicago, Illinois
“Best Italian Meal”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Pros: Atmosphere was beautiful. Clean restaurant. Good Service. Excellent Specials. Meals were AMAZING! Homemade pasta and sauces were terrific.
Cons: Salads. We got two salads and split them. One said it had a lemon dressing and there was no flavor, very disappointing. The other salad had beets and shrimp and the beets were mushy and again, dressing was flavorless.
But we would go back just to have our meals again- they were both (we shared two) the best Italian food my lips have ever tasted.... and I've been all over Italy.

• Visited September 2013