“Wonderful dining, fabulous food, great service and much more!”

Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 1,012 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tamiami Trail
Transit: Naples Trolly Tours Stop, less than a block
Description: WELCOME TO ALBERTOS RESTAURANT Chef Alberto Varetto creates the finest in contemporary Northern Italian cuisine.His culinary interpretations emphasize seasonal ingredients, while creatively respecting the great traditions of Italian gastronomy, The glory of Italian cooking is fresh ingredients, served at their peak and handled in a way that flatters, rather than masks, their personalities.
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We not only had a perfect evening of dining at Alberto's, when I asked if I could have the name of the "wheat and gluten free" pasta that was served with this marvelous Pappardelle servite con Ragu alla Bolognese sauce, the chef personally came out with a box and presented the box of pasta as a gift to me. Can not ask for more!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,089)

Reviewed April 17, 2013

First restaurant I've been to since moving to Naples. The service was a bit slow but it was packed that night. I was very impressed with the demeanor of the staff. Our waiter was professional and pronounced the dish names correctly (which you don't always see in an Italian restaurant). My portion was just right. I got a spinach ravioli and it was creamy and just delicious. It was a bit pricey but we got what we paid for. I recommend it.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

A business associate had recommended this place. With so many over rated restaurants in Naples, Alberto's was a pleasant surprise. My wife and I enjoyed the yellow fin tuna appetizer and the arugula salad was lightly dressed with oil and lemon. (Most places drown this salad in dressing). The red beet tortellini with shrimp, and the roasted sea bass with lobster sauce were delicious. Good recommendation.

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Lots of places to eat on 5 th. Hard to find one with great service and food. This is the exception. Will definitely return.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had one night in Naples to have really good dinner. This was it. Pasta was homemade, seafood was fresh and well prepared. The staff was very friendly. I recommend the mussels-delicious!