“Nice find!”

Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #89 of 1,005 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Tamiami Trail
Transit: Naples Trolly Tours Stop, less than a block
Description: WELCOME TO ALBERTOS RESTAURANT Chef Alberto Varetto creates the finest in contemporary Northern Italian cuisine.His culinary interpretations emphasize seasonal ingredients, while creatively respecting the great traditions of Italian gastronomy, The glory of Italian cooking is fresh ingredients, served at their peak and handled in a way that flatters, rather than masks, their personalities.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

A business associate had recommended this place. With so many over rated restaurants in Naples, Alberto's was a pleasant surprise. My wife and I enjoyed the yellow fin tuna appetizer and the arugula salad was lightly dressed with oil and lemon. (Most places drown this salad in dressing). The red beet tortellini with shrimp, and the roasted sea bass with lobster sauce were delicious. Good recommendation.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,075)

Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

Lots of places to eat on 5 th. Hard to find one with great service and food. This is the exception. Will definitely return.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had one night in Naples to have really good dinner. This was it. Pasta was homemade, seafood was fresh and well prepared. The staff was very friendly. I recommend the mussels-delicious!

Reviewed April 1, 2013

We went to Alberto's last night and it was an absolute disaster. My wife, son and myself were all ill as a result of what we ate, with my son being ill at the restaurant. The staff were not interested, the manager did not even come to our table to check what the problem was. Such a shame that we wasted a night of our holiday here

4  Thank Andy H
alberto v, Manager at Alberto's on Fifth Fine Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Sorry find out that you had not very good experience at Alberto's but anyway thank you very much for let us know your concerns as feedback will help to provide better service every day to all our customers.

Please I would like you can contact us for more detail to know what happened last Sunday 03.31.2013 to our phone number 239-430-1060 or 239-430-1003. We hope rectify your disappointed and to serve again.

Ivan Zurita
ALBERTO'S ON FIFTH

Reviewed March 24, 2013

We had a wonderful meal last evening at Alberto's. After a nice baby field green salad I had homemade taglierino pasta sautéed in pesto with lots of jumbo lump crab on top. My wife had homemade ribbon pasta tossed in a delicious veal bolognese sauce. This was a very nice dinning experience.

TIP: If you like the food at Pazzo's, but don't like the crowds, walk across the street and give Alberto's a try. I don't think you will be disappointed.