“nice evening”

New York Pizza & Pasta Location 1
Reserve with OpenTable
New York Pizza & Pasta Location 1 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #229 of 1,011 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2014

We went to this restaurant to see Michael Dutra, a Sinatra singer in the bar. He is excellent and is appearing every Wednesday through February. We ordered a dinner and it was very good. We had an attentive waitress (Breeanna) take care of us. She made good recommendations from the menu and provided excellent service throughout the evening. The atmosphere was casual like a sports bar but the entertainment was great and the food good.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Unless you have a LOT of time! Their pizza is good, but an almost-two-hour wait for the pizzas to show up is inexcusable.

1  Thank Phil B
Reviewed January 18, 2014

I was recently in north naples for about 10 days and found this restaurant in the shopping center near by my home. I had a great dinner of chicken piccata and Caesar salad. This meal was just excellent. It was so good I took an entree home with me for the next day. Anthony, my server was attentive and genuine and made for a great experience . He could not have been more attentive. Excellent food at a good price. I highly recommend this place for lunch or dinner

Catherine, Alabama

2  Thank Catherine T
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Use to eat hear weekly when I lived in Naples...originally from NY was the best Italian I had found down there and reminded of home. Owners are great and always there everything on the menu is great...from families to business lunches to watching a football game place is all around perfect. They also have some pretty cool events like dancing and live music rat pack stuff (not rock bands).

1  Thank Hollywood B
Reviewed December 5, 2013

The promised New York style pizza wasn't really fulfilled. We ordered a delivery pizza - two smalls. One with pepperoni, Italian sausage and onions, the other with green and black olives.

For the meat pizza, I could tell just by looking at it that the sausage was quite processed/canned. Almost looked like quarter-sized pieces sliced in half. Very un-authentic looking. The pepperoni seemed pretty normal, as did the onions. The first bite sort of confirmed what I had thought. While the sauce was tasty sweet, the rest of the pie was sort of bland and rubbery. Nothing close to what you'd expect from an authentic pizza (not at all).

Back to the Italian sausage - I just landed up taking it all off. It had no taste and was just so artificial.

The other pizza was ok - same thing, just with olives.

So hate to burst everyone's bubbles here, but you're much better off getting something from Jets or the like. It may be a big franchise, but you're just going to get much better pizza than from a place like New York Pizza & Pasta.