“Best Kept Secret For Italian Food”

New York Pizza & Pasta Location 1
Reserve with OpenTable
New York Pizza & Pasta Location 1 is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #234 of 1,012 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We go to this resturant once a week. It is the best home cooked food in Naples
I will say this is the number one best place to go to eat if you love Italian food, The Pizza is the best. Just like I had in Italy even better
The chief will cook to your perfecton. It is also best to call for a reservation, We can't wait to go back, Max & John the owners from New York, do everything to keep the you happy & smilling. This also is a great family resturant. Annette Sinato

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Nice NY style crust, great sauce and enough cheese. Had delivery and came in a timely manner. Tried other places in area, definitely the best.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We have been coming to Florida for over 40 years. Pizza has always been disappointing and so we never ate much. Recently we went to New York Pizza and Pasta in Naples, Fl. It was excellent. We also had a chicken parm grinder. The homemade bread the roll was made from was unbelievable. Compared to the restaurants on 5th Avenue in Downtown Naples this place rocks. Great food at prices much lower. Try it

Reviewed January 20, 2013

We were having pizza withdrawal and wanted to find a really great place for authentic NY/NJ pizza. In our area it is a basic food group! By chance we were heading back to our hotel and spied a sign for this eatery. Excellent!

We met Jennifer the co-owner and complimented her on our pizza. They offered many other dishes too, wish we had found them earlier in the week! If you like quality Italian food at very reasonable prices--free delivery too--definately put this on your hit list.

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Wasn't sure what to expect from a place named New York Pizza and Pasta, since I am an ex New Yawrker... I ordered a thin crust pizza and my wife ordered the gnocchi Bolognese. I would have expected "commercial" gnocchi, but as soon as I tasted it, was completely surprised to find that they were "fresh"....nice touch for a change! The pizza was very flavorful.. had red roasted peppers, onions, garlic and fresh basil. The pizza was very good though I would prefer a slightly thicker or firmer crust. ..next time I will order a thicker crust.
The pasta came with a house salad which was ok.
The inside seats are a bit noisy when full, we ate outdoors which was great as they have nice flat screen tv's outdoor as well. Over all good place for freshly prepared food at reasonable prices!
The owner's wife wanted to know how things were, she was genuinely inerested in listening to their customers....she had just come back from getting some fresh items for the restaurant....most places would have just said we are out of this or that, I respect their dedication and their efforts to please the customer....We will be back!