“Per-dinner delight”

Ranked #141 of 1,016 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Description: Blue Martini is trendy upscale lounge with a warm, welcoming environment that is designed to be enjoyable for all of our guests. We feature the best in Live Entertainment nightly. We are known for offering over 42 mouth-watering signature Martinis, specialty cocktails, fine wines & spirits, and delicious sharable bites. Blue Martini is a hot spot for professionals who desire after-work cocktails at our legendary 'Happy Hour' when we offer incredible discounts on our menu. The relaxed happy hour vibe smoothly changes as the live bands stimulate our guests to dance and enjoy the popular songs of favorite artists. The late 'nightlife' at Blue Martini is unsurpassed and we consistently pack all 3 of our unique bar experiences with a high energy, fun loving crowd. Go casual on our patio**, be in front of the entertainment by our stage, or go exclusive in our VIP lounge. We offer an exceptional catering menu for private parties and we host all types of unique events throughout the year. There is always 'Something new at Blue!' At Blue Martini, we take great pride in offering only the best service to our guests. This is why we refer to them as 'guests' and not 'customers'. We consider ourselves as experts in the hospitality industry and make sure every guest becomes a raving fan of their Blue Martini experience. From the moment you walk through the door to the moment you leave, we want you to be completely satisfied. In other words, we hope you leave in a way better mood than when you stepped inside.
Reviewed February 9, 2013

As 60-something's from out of town, the reputation concerned me. A meat market, they say. An upscale Hooters, they say. We went at 4:00 for Happy Hour. We were delighted. We shared 4 small plates - two of lamp chops - and a few Martinis. Service was friendly, efficient and appropriate. Food was superb. Martinis were excellent. It was all good. When we left at 6:00, the place was packed. At that time, it would be too busy for my taste, but at 4:00 to 6:00 it was perfect. Location in the upscale Mercato, so bring a designated driver. Fortunately, for me it was my wife. Yay!

1  Thank John H

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I loved it. They give you your martini and then the rest of the shaker so it's like getting 2! People with me said beer was expensive, but I definitely think the martinis are worth the price! The live band was good!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Been on numerous occasions now over the past few years, every time we visit Naples and the food, atmosphere and just everything including the singers are brilliant!!

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Blue Martini is definitely one of the best venues that Naples has to offer.
I went with my mom for a drink on a Saturday night. Even though there were a lot and a lot of people and almost no places to sit down, so we sat at the bar - the bartenders were very fast, very friendly, asking every 10 minutes if everything is alright! The food was of very good quality and the cocktails that we ordered were among the best I've ever had.
I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fun place to go out with friends, with nice ambiance and great music!

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We went for Happy Hour at 5pm recently. It actually starts at 4pm and runs to 8pm. All drinks are half price and the food is at least 1/3 off. It's a very busy spot and the outside patio and indoor main bar area were filled by 5pm.

We had the lobster salad and lemon chicken. Both dishes were surprisingly good and plentiful. The service was quite good considering the large crowd.

After 7pm the younger crowd starts arriving and at 7:30 they had a live group playing. No doubt it is a popular late night spot.