“Would only go back for the pizza”

Roma Italian Bistro & Pizzeria
Ranked #447 of 984 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Naples, Florida
“Would only go back for the pizza”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

The restaurant has a nice atmosphere at first, but the service was the worst I've seen. We did not get acknowledged by the wait staff until 30+ minutes after we were seated. There was a table of 6 that came in after us and had allready recieved thier food before we got a hello. The pizza was delicious, But I would get carry out.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Good pizza, the rest, not so much.”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We went to Roma Pizzeria after a recommendation from our hotel. The pizza was awesome! We specifically went early - 5:30 - because we took out 19m, 5y, and 7y old children. The waitress was indifferent and not helpful. The service was slow. Everyone seemed annoyed that we had children at the restaurant. We were asked at a moment when our baby was on our laps before the food came if we were going to use the highchair because they seemed to only have one and another family would like one. Really?? My advice - if you want the pizza, and it is really good, go early when the restaurant isn't full, so you don't have to feel guilty asking for more bread, water, a high chair, an extra napkin or anything else because they aren't busy yet!

1 Thank lindsey2006
Naples, Florida
“Horrible Experience”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband and I stopped by Roma's to eat lunch. As I was discussing ordering a pizza with the waiter, the manager screamed from 3 tables away that the pizza wasn't ready and told me to eat a sandwich. After ordering pasta, I got up to use the bathroom when the owner yelled at me for walking on the floor because he had just cleaned it. I walked into the bathroom and noticed there was no toilet paper. I mentioned it to the owner and he screamed at me to "just wait". We left without eating, Do not go there because the manager and owner are rude and obnoxious, and, apparently, do not want our business. We will never go there again and recommend that no one goes there.

3 Thank JudgeLawyer
Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Spot”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I would definitely recommend Roma. The food was very fresh, good sized portions and tasty! During my stay in Naples I had the opportunity to eat here on more than one occasion. My entire party loved their meals (pizza, salads, sandwich, appetizers, wine). Our server, John, was very friendly and had excellent knowledge about the food and the products used. He answered any questions we had and was so friendly. I've travelled many places and I find it difficult to hit on a great little spot like this with such a relaxed and enjoyable vibe. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Brianna R
Mahomet, Illinois
“Sidewalk dining, great food”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Party of 3 on a Saturday night, we waited about 20 min., which was expected. We sat outside and enjoyed the atmosphere of 5th ave. We each had the caprese salad- very fresh tomatoes and mozzerella! We shared the lobster ravioli, stromboli and margherita pizza. Our favorite was the lobster ravioli.
We didn't get to try the bread as we were told the ovens were small and they just had a huge order of 12 pizzas so they stopped baking the bread.
Overall the service was very good and the food good too.

• Visited February 2014