“Horrible Experience”

Roma Italian Bistro & Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Roma Italian Bistro & Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #454 of 986 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Naples, Florida
“Horrible Experience”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

My husband and I stopped by Roma's to eat lunch. As I was discussing ordering a pizza with the waiter, the manager screamed from 3 tables away that the pizza wasn't ready and told me to eat a sandwich. After ordering pasta, I got up to use the bathroom when the owner yelled at me for walking on the floor because he had just cleaned it. I walked into the bathroom and noticed there was no toilet paper. I mentioned it to the owner and he screamed at me to "just wait". We left without eating, Do not go there because the manager and owner are rude and obnoxious, and, apparently, do not want our business. We will never go there again and recommend that no one goes there.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank JudgeLawyer

Toronto, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Spot”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I would definitely recommend Roma. The food was very fresh, good sized portions and tasty! During my stay in Naples I had the opportunity to eat here on more than one occasion. My entire party loved their meals (pizza, salads, sandwich, appetizers, wine). Our server, John, was very friendly and had excellent knowledge about the food and the products used. He answered any questions we had and was so friendly. I've travelled many places and I find it difficult to hit on a great little spot like this with such a relaxed and enjoyable vibe. You won't be disappointed.

1 Thank Brianna R
Mahomet, Illinois
“Sidewalk dining, great food”
Reviewed February 26, 2014

Party of 3 on a Saturday night, we waited about 20 min., which was expected. We sat outside and enjoyed the atmosphere of 5th ave. We each had the caprese salad- very fresh tomatoes and mozzerella! We shared the lobster ravioli, stromboli and margherita pizza. Our favorite was the lobster ravioli.
We didn't get to try the bread as we were told the ovens were small and they just had a huge order of 12 pizzas so they stopped baking the bread.
Overall the service was very good and the food good too.

1 Thank JudyBeth2020
Naples, Florida
“Amazing!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

After looking at a few menus while walking down 5th Ave, we stopped in at Roma and it seemed like it would be a good place for lunch. Food is very reasonably priced and the service was great! We had a server named John who made our experience fantastic. He was super pleasant and helped us out with the menu. Pizza and salads were phenomenal and definitely would recommend the bruschetta. We loved the place so much that we came back for pre-bar snacks and wine and had another great chat with our server John! He recommended wine for us, that was very well priced and delicious as well. Thanks to Roma and John for the great food and service!

Reston, Virginia
“Good meal and location too”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Just a stroll on 5th Ave and stopped in for a very good and light meal. Our party was delighted with the menu choices. We had caesar salads and caprese, a small pizza, lasagna, and best of all the ravioli. The restaurant is small and offers indoor and outdoor seating. We did not have a reservation, but the wait was less than 5 minutes. If you are up for a relaxed outdoor meal, check this one out.