“Good food and great 5th Avenue location!”

Aqua Seafood & Steaks
Ranked #128 of 989 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Winter Springs, Florida, United States
“Good food and great 5th Avenue location!”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I recently went here for celebrating my wedding Anniversary. My husband and I enjoyed our food and the service was excellent! Perfect location on 5th Avenue which is a must while in Naples! We both ordered seafood dishes and they were good. Not spectacular......just good for the price.

Nice atmosphere with patio seating. Lovely inside bar and dining area.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Christine F

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Wonderful Whole Roasted Fish”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We stopped here on a recent visit to Naples and had a very good dinner. There only a few customers at around 6:30PM on a Thursday, which was a little concerning, but the host at the sidewalk mentioned their evening's options of whole fish including red snapper, Dover sole and branzini (also called European sea bass), and I was hooked (no pun intended!). I ordered the branzini, which was deboned tableside and served with a lemon butter caper sauce, fire roasted asparagus and vegetable risotto- outstanding! My husband had lasagnette with crustaceans and our son had the grouper. The service was good and the food was delicious but prices are very high which may be why it was not crowded. I would HIGHLY recommend the branzini.

• Visited June 2014
“Great food, only one waiter”
Reviewed June 28, 2014

After a great but exhausting trolley ride around Naples we stopped in here for a late lunch on Thursday. The cool elegant interior was inviting after the noonday son. Our waiter worked hard to serve our party of 7, but he was the only one in the restaurant! So water cups went without refilling, and we had to call him over a few times. The food was fresh and very good--lobster and shrimp sandwiches, fish tacos, Cuban gumbo. I anticipate that entrees and dinner are spectacular, and I hope there is more than one waiter!

“Shady service”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We got the wrong food, way overpriced, and not to mention the steak was dry. We had horrible service so we only tipped the waiter 10% and he came running after us and said and I quote "excuse me, is something wrong you only left 10%" I reccomend Chops.

3 Thank Alexiscutler
Tampa, Florida
“Good for a lunch bite”
Reviewed June 15, 2014

Had lunch here on a Saturday. Not sure if it is because summer break has just started for all of the schools in Florida, but 5th Avenue South was dead. The good news was that Aqua was one of the restaurants that was open for lunch.

There was one other table having lunch when we arrived just after noon. The staff was very excited to have another paying customer stop in the restaurant. Since we were trying for a light lunch this was a great option. Light items like salads and sandwiches were just what we were looking for. Our waiter was very attentive and even offered us the opportunity to try any of the items off of the dinner menu if we were interested.

As for the food, we had the fish tacos and the Caesar salad with a crab cake. The meals were actually very filling and flavorful. The food was fresh and presented very attractively. We enjoyed what we ordered and would love to have had the opportunity to try some of the other items.