“Just great”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Old Naples
Reviewed February 13, 2013 via mobile

This was my second time at Aqua, and I'm so happy to have returned after a little break from downtown. The food was better than I remember ( and I loved it the first time).
The seabass was superb, the pork belly to die for, and the mussels so delicate and refined. I'm in love all over again. Our server Diego was quite the gentelman. Bravo!!!!

1  Thank kerryblue1

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Restaurant is located among a bunch of open cafe restaurants on Fith Avenue in Naples. We had no reservation and it was a busy night. Seafood was great, but the sole dinner my wife ordered was a bit expensive( $48). Wine selection was excellent and more reasonable. Atmosphere was very nice and it even had a partial outdoor section for pet owners. We saw 3 customers that had leashed dogs by their side while they dined. I thought that was actually very nice.
So really the only complaint I would have to say I had was the length of time it took us to get our main course. About 40 minutes between appetizer and entree. In all fairness to the restaurant it was Fat Tuesday and downtown Naples was a buzz and very busy. The waiter did apologize twice and offered free coffee at the end of our meal

Reviewed February 12, 2013

The food was excellent ,the waiters were perfect gentlemen in helping us with our orders,the food presentation was just beautiful. The gentleman at the door named Mr G and was the host and was there to seat us as fast as he could and make sure we were pleased with our seats. BINGO! And the owner Gordon that we met, was very spontaneous to make his presence to us, and to make sure everything was to our expectations :) And the girls behind the bar was making great drinks and never had to wait long at all for a cocktail . good job ladies Thats what i call making us feel right at home in Naples FL ! Me and my wife work very hard to go on vacation in naples and this dining experience makes it all worth it:)Compared to other places we have experienced on fifth and third ave. A single musical act was entertaining that evening i believed called Totally Rewinded! He did a great job for our listening enjoyment and cover all 50s, 60s, 70s,and on and on! Good job Aqua! I believe he his playing again on the 23 of feb 2013 ! ...... Thank u again Aqua!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

When I politely explained what was wrong the manager had no listening. He simply became defensive instead of trying to learn what was a problem for us. We were asked if we enjoyed our meal . Our approach was not combative, simply meant to convey just what we were unhappy with. If you are dissatisfied with anything at this restaurant, don,t expect satisfaction, expect complete disrespectful treatment.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

Just grabbed a quick lunch and a beer. I had the fish tacos...interesting..a little too rich for my taste but not bad. My boyfriend had the fish and chips...it was decent. I did find the fries good but a little too greasy. It was nice to sit outside and watch the people. I think dinner here might be better but of course you would be paying more.The server was very attentive.