“Relatively good motel.”

Ranked #54 of 59 Hotels in Naples
VIENNA/Austria
“Relatively good motel.”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

The cleaness of the rooms could be a bit better although it was a relatively inexpensive motel. The location is not so bad and the service was ok.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel Group

super8naples, Manager at Super 8 Naples, responded to this review, September 10, 2012
Thank you for staying with us.
Our housekeepers work very hard to keep the rooms clean and well stocked, I am sorry we did not meet your expectations this visit.
We have just upgraded our free Super Start breakfsst to include waffles, yogurt, fruit, cinnamon buns and much more, so hopefully on your next visit you will find us well above average!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Reviewed July 29, 2012

We stayed two nights here to try another hotel instead of Best Western (Naples plaza) while visiting family/friends. What a HUGE mistake.... We had to change rooms twice due to non-working a/c units, continental breakfast is a joke, 20 channels on tv which do not come in well, stained/ripped blankets, and the list goes on.. We are working class people and did not expect the Ritz but the Best thing i can say about this place is the WiFi works.. Our next stay will be back at Best Western.

• Stayed July 2012

Travelers are raving about these Naples hotels

Reviewed July 18, 2012 via mobile

We travel non stop and stay at 25+ Wyndham hotels a month.. This hotel had a nice room (110) but from the moment I checked in I knew ww would have issues.. The lady at check in was rude but I made it through that (late check in around 11:30pm) but the next morning while checking on our dogs water and inside vehicle temp (our dog stays in our vehicle and has a specialy designed back area with water, food and fans for when we cannot find a pet frienfly hote as long as the temp permits it) I got up at 6:30am to check on the dog, water and temp.. The dog jumped out of the car to play and into the room to great my wife by the door.. I got her back in the vehicle amd was called by the front desk wanting to charge me $250 and telling me that even with the dog in the car tgey are not pet friendly.. And that having the dog in the vehicle is in violation of them not being pet friendly.. the lady at the front desk was uneducated, impolite, rude, disrespectful and arogant.. This hotel is garbage and so are the people that work there.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank SMaples
Kaiserslautern, Germany
Reviewed April 6, 2012

When we came into the room (116) the air-conditioner was off and there was a funny smell in the room. We thought it would go away after we turned on the air-conditioner but that was not the case. As it was already late by then and we were very tired after a long drive from Key West to Naples, we stayed there but slept away from the door. The carpet there smelled very unpleasant (almost like somebody had pissed on it). We had a few bugs but I'm not sure if that was the hotel's fault. The girl at the reception was very friendly but did not always seem very competent. Personally, I didn't like the decor, too heavy and shabby (e.g. there was a big strange-looking spot on the armchair and some more). Other than that it is a typical motel. If you had a cleaner room, I guess it would be ok for one night. We just didn't feel comfortable there because of that smell.

Room Tip: Wouldn't recommend room 116. Check rooms first and complain right away.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
super8naples, Manager at Super 8 Naples, responded to this review, April 10, 2012
Thankyou for your review. please know that your feed back is extremelyvaluable to us .please know that your issue will be addressed
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed March 25, 2012

We all know how expensive Naples/Marco Is. is but this motel is a wonderful find. Not only close to all Naples has to offer but reasonable, very clean, and has a great breakfast room for their delicious waffles and more. We tried other hotels up and down Hwy 41, but this Super 8 at Hwy 75 exit 101 is the greatest value.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
ELY CAMBRIDGE UK
Reviewed March 14, 2012

We stayed here for one night on our three week break to discover the "real Florida. This hotel was extremely good value and welcoming. The room was dated but clean, the pool warm, cleand with good seating. Plenty of parking and restaurants within walking distance - Cracker Barrell restaurant food and service good.
The location is good for a stopover - just off I -75 - but a good 20min drive to centre of Naples.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto
Reviewed March 13, 2012

When my mom and I stayed this past February, we encountered fleas in our beds & around the room and stains on my bedsheets. I recieved mutiple bites on both my legs and am still itchy from them. The front desk clerk Natalie, was super helpful and gave us a full refund since her so-called manager Shila, refused to come and talk to us about the matter. Natalie deserves to be the manager since she did a better job than her own manager. I will never stay there again. Horrible! I've posted a photo of my leg and foot to show some of the flea bites I got from that room.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family