“Great price while traveling the state”
Review of Super 8 Naples

Super 8 Naples
Ranked #55 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed July 20, 2011

We found this hotel online after driving all day and needed a place for one night. The price was great ($50) and the room was clean. This is an older hotel that has been updated with new furnishings. Our room had fresh, crisp, white linens and soft comforter and an assortment of pillows. We had a coffee maker, microwave and fridge in the room. Flat screen TV with HBO and many other channels. We didn't use the pool, but there were kids enjoying it late in the evening. The sign posted pool hours of dawn-dusk - but there was no noise after 11 pm from the pool area. Breakfast was sparse - but there is a Cracker Barrel close by if you want a full breakfast. There was cold cereal, toast, muffins and a waffle iron to make waffles. No fruit, cream cheese or peanut butter - also no fruit or yogurt. The only thing we noticed that could use some work was some mildew/mold in the bathroom on the wall between the shower and toilet. There was no vent fan so I am sure this is an ongoing problem. We would stay here again if we were in the area.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the pool if kids playing and being noisy will bother you.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Super 8 Naples

Reviewed July 5, 2011

room was clean, but smaller than average motel rooms. all equipment worked, including internet. the only problem was noise: the hotel is built in an L-shape, with a large pool in the bent of the L. nice for families with children (in a room facing the pool, you're literally only steps away and you can see the kids playing from the windows). But as the hotel allows radios in the communal areas, it's not a hotel for those who dislike noise.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chrisMiddlengland
Reviewed July 1, 2011

It was 2am and we were just too tired to make it all the way home to Sarasota from Miami. We were lucky enough to be able to get a room at this Super 8 Motel. We were pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness of the room, condition of the furnishings and quality of linens. If we are ever in the area and need a place to stay we would choose there over higher priced hotels. Thanks for the great service and smiling faces.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
super8naples, Manager at Super 8 Naples, responded to this reviewResponded July 4, 2011

Thankyou so much for taking time out of your schedule to write a review .Please know that your
feedback is extremely valuble to us . we focus on making each and every guest experience the best it can be.
again thankyou .

shila.

Reviewed May 3, 2011

This is a good clean hotel close to the interstate, but about a 20 minute drive from downtown Naples and the beach area. We stayed for two nights and found it an easy drive from there to the Gulf Coast region of Everglades National Park, about an hour. The hotel seems to have been remodelled recently, the beds were comfortable with clean white linen (no highly patterned comforter). The pool was also large, clean and heated. Breakfast was nothing special.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nitten_Traveler
Reviewed May 1, 2011

We were just here overnight on the way from the Everglades to the Fort Myers area. Its location was convenient for us and it's right off the interstate. Compared to other Super 8's we found it above average. The price was right, the room was very clean and comfortable. All the doors and drawers worked, there were several comfortable chairs, A/C was quiet and efficient. The helpful clerk (Natalie) was friendly and patient with our questions. It's a little tricky to find because it's "buried" in a small commercial area that is so well landscaped as to be disguised! Our GPS located it easily, however! I would go back again if we are in the area.

Breakfast was about average - included waffles, cereal, milk, juices, muffins and pastries. Good coffee.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2011

I am a travel agent so I have stayed in many hotels. I am very familiar with high end hotels and low end. My belief is that you can get a good quality hotel for a good price. My standards are not over-the-top. I'm stating all this because this hotel was an abomination. We stayed for 2 nights (all other hotels were booked in area). I have never had such a horrible hotel experience in all my years. First off, our non-smoking room reaked of cigarette smoke. At 10:30pm when I rolled back the covers and got into bed I rolled into something wet and at the same instant recognized a strong urine smell. Someone before me had peed the bed!!!! Down to the lobby the owner was contacted and he said they had no more rooms available and he would remove the mattress but would only give us a 10% discount on the room......UNBELIEVABLE!!! (I was at least looking for 50%). How could this have gotten by their housekeeping staff? We were unable to find another room for the next night and the front desk manager said we could have the second night in a different room for the same price as the first...........$89.00 per night for this crap hole......Do not stay here. I reported to the BBB!!!

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
7  Thank HillCityDragonfly
Reviewed February 23, 2011

My husband and I stayed for 1 night in this hotel, and we can recommend it.
The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean; the beds are comfortable, the breakfast is good, and you get good value for the price.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple