“One of many Sushi places but this one s/b on your short list !”

Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche
Ranked #134 of 987 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Peruvian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Goodlette-Frank Road
Description: Komoon Thai Sushi & Ceviche invites you to experience a unique and savory selection of some of the finest cuisines from the magical lands of Thailand, Japan and Peru. Exceptional food, great service, and a relaxed atmosphere all come together for an extraordinary dining experience.
Florida
“One of many Sushi places but this one s/b on your short list !”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

As the title above says, Koomoon is one we frequent. Read the other 4/25 review .... I don't or didn't have any issue but the language (English/Spanish) canbe tough to their oriental understanding.
Small place with apx 6 booths, & 4 tables. Outside ok as place in is a corner of thier stip-ma, & seats are tucked away. Atmosphere inside calm; seating & service same. Nothing special; informal
With all sushi resturants, fresh fish & turnover is important. I'd say 75% order rolls.
Aside from the language barrier, the regular menu is too lengthy for me ... So I stick to the specials.
Had asparagus wrapped inside salmon. Their rolls are of healthy size & presented nicely. No green paper separators here. Had eel with avocado & tuna with clavier type eggs. Both yummy.
No wine; soft drink refill available. Parking ample.
(this is non-high season - so when in-season beware or eat early/late)

• Visited May 2014
5 Thank Track1089

Florida USA
“Not sure how they are ranked in the top 100”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I just did not feel this restaurant was worth rating higher than a 2 star. The service was poor (along with an attitude) and the food was mediocre. My Octopus was still frozen in the middle and I should have sent back but was too hungry. I could go on but I would like to see if this restaurant stays in the top 100 or moves down as I just don't see they have the passion for food or service, it's almost like the customers are intruding.

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank 1director
Naples, Florida
“They just lost my business!”
Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

Great food there, but i asked for something to not be in the sushi, it was, so i told the guy that took my order i didnt want it in it again, he then argued agressively with me about it! Ridiculous, i walked out! I used to go twice a week. Never again! Too many sushi places in town.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank dporrecanickel
“Absolutely amazing!!”
Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Not only does this restaurant sell great food but the atmosphere there is so calm and clean! I went here with my boyfriend for lunch/dinner and I must say they did not disappoint. The reviews are true, they are by far the best restaurant in naples fl. Everything was just perfect and servers were so courteous and professional. I love this restaurant!!!!!

3 Thank lilly_doe
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good food, marginal service”
Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

Thr ceviche was outstanding. Ok wine selections and other appetizers as well. The service was not good though our waiter did say it was his first night. He knew absolutely nothing about their menu though so training might be an issue. Sushi was also quite good with a variety of rolls, as well as nigiri and sashimi by the piece. This place is off the beaten path in a strip mall so you will have to look for it but it was good and reasonably priced. We were there on a Wednesday night which apparently is live music night. A rather lively crowd was there dancing and enjoying the good music.

2 Thank EstellFamily