“Yummo! But you have to wait for it!”
Review of Sushi One

Sushi One
Ranked #321 of 996 Restaurants in Naples
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

The sushi is amazing! My friend and I go at least 1 or 2 times a month. I dream out the crab roll ... So good. The only challenge here is you will wait a long time to get your food. It's worth the wait but don't be in a hurry.

Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

If you like 7 ugly lbs of ultra sticky rice wrapped around chewy fish you will LOVE this place! Don't know how anyone could appreciate this doughy mess.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

Try the sashimi salad it's fantastic - I order this regularly huge portions . Very fresh
Owners are really nice every thing I have had here has been great
Best in Naples

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We are in Marco for the winter and since there are NO good sushi places anymore on Island, I got on line and found Chef Seto, who used to be at DaVincis several years ago. We had the MOST wonderful meal, the Sashimi Salad is to die for and feeds at least 2 or 3 people. Then I had Tempura and husband had spicy roll, both were EXCELLENT. We sat at bar and watched them make everything. The restaurant is kind of hard to find and parking was bad, but we definitely will go back. Thank you Chef Seto for giving me my SUSHI fix...

Reviewed March 7, 2014

I over heard some people talking about a sushi restaurant, being a lover of good sushi, I asked what restaurant they were talking about. In some ways it is surprising, in others it is not, but Sushi One is not in the popular areas where some of the best restaurants in Naples are located. It does not have the best atmosphere, what it does have is great sushi and that is why you go to Sushi One - Great Sushi.